Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Hows My Site?

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Member #
    Nice looking site. You may want to have a "skip intro" button, for repeat visitors that dont want to see the animated intro again.

For your the main content, you may want to darken the text color (even consider black). I know you went with shades of gray, but I think darker text would be easier to read.

Other than that, cool site. Welcome to the boards.

Member #
    KILLER site. Good use of flash indeed. Love the load screens etc. My only concern as that it may have a little too much "bang" and not enough buck. Don't get me wrong, I love the layout and the colours used but I felt at times there was too much happening on the screen. I would image the site would be a little on the slow side for dialup users too.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Good work. Nice clean graphics, nice photography, nice transitions. It's definitely not a 2advanced clone, which gives you even higher marks.

I give it a 4 of 5. Would be a 5, except for sites like http://www.neostream.com, which push the envelope of the cinematic experience via Flash.

Member #
    Little slow, gray is hard to read. Other than that very good site! I don't like that you have 2 gateway screens. If you are going to have flash loading up anyway, I wouldn't bother with the first page. Couple area's, like the web portfolio, seemed unresponsive at first, could just be a fluke for me though.

Member #
    Great site mate i wish i was clever enough to build sites like that! but im still learning! But i found the sub pages to be a little slow loading and the other guys are right you should change the text to a darker shade of grey as its not easy to see! Also i love the way the hand holds the iframe in your profile section! 4/5

Member #
    Thanks guys for your input on my site, I guess the gray is a little to light isnt it, Im gonna change that right away.

Remove Ads