Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Website review

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Website review

Hi, I work for this company: Optime Consulting | Home
    Our CEO would like for people outside the company to look at our site and answer the following questions:

1) Do you know what we do?
    2) Do you like what you see?
    3) What would you change?

Thanks for your help!

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I didnt spend too much time browsing through or reading anything, but I like the look and feel. It's clean but has some complex stuff going on. I Like!
    Last edited by Metatrox; Jan 29th, 2014 at 02:17 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    I see a lot of sites like this that basically say "We are marketing experts. Here are our clients. We've been in the business for 14 years." but don't actually ever say what exactly it is they do. I wish sites like this would offer more real-life case studies so potential clients could get a better idea of their service offerings and how it can impact them.

Besides that, the website design itself is great.

Member #
    Thanks for your comments , anyone else?

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    I think the design looks clean and sleek. The home page could provide a bit more information as it is very minimalist.

It is broadly clear that the company does marketing but I agree with DC Web Design that what exactly this means is somewhat vague and from the consultancy speak it doesn't become clear what exactly it is you do so some examples to illustrate actions taken and resulting benefits (and how they were measured) might bring some more clarity.

Jitse

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I'll be blunt...there's something about this site and post that just screams the phrase "masterpiece of bullsh*t".

I have a tough time believing any company that has this many employees would want feedback from a web design community, given that a web design community isn't in the target market. This feels more like a small company with a series of outsourced "teams" in South America trying to make themselves out to be big boys.

Obviously you're not web developers, either.

Optime Consulting | Our Successes

I have never, ever seen 6 html tags on a single page before. That is impressive.

Let's not forget the copy! You people have come up with some wonderful marketing copy!
    Our Vision
    Creative Marketing in permanent innovation.

Our vision is to experience the sheer joy of creativity and innovation through the development of unique marketing strategies for the success of our clients.
    Creative Marketing in permanent innovation. What a wonderful sentence that is. I know it's a sentence because you put a period at the end of it. That tells mt that you'll stand by your vision statement and be permanently innovative Creative Marketers...which, as we all know, is complete bullsh*t because Creative Marketers are among the most unoriginal bastards on the planet, but you said it so it must be true.

It looks aesthetically pleasing. I'm also sure that this site and any other marketing copy will generate business for your company. I'm sure there is some corporate middle manager twit in a marketing division / Peter Principle poster child who will somehow come across this site and think, "wow, this company has a lot of pretty pictures and they've dealt with some Fortune X companies and they have a great mission statement and vision! I believe they'll enhance our marketing infrastructure and adapt us to the ever-changing global paradigms by leveraging our resources to provide value-added benefits to our customers!" I, on the other hand, just want to know the exact moment when the souls left the bodies of anyone involved with this crap.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads