Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Landing page feedback required

Hey guys,

I made a landing page built on WP + Thesis + MD3

This is my first more or less successful attempt at improving original MD3's design.
    I am not a designer by any stretch of imagination, but I really like the process and hopefully learned a few things a long the way.

Here it is - LANDING PAGE - CLICK HERE. Still work in progress, but you get the idea.

My KEY goal was to create a premium vibe/feel through the design. I think it definitely looks better than original, but I still don't quite happy with amount of "premiumness" in it

So I'd really appreciate any suggestions

Thank you
    Last edited by axelfx07; Feb 07th, 2014 at 01:07 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    First thing that came to me when I opened it, was it is very dark, maybe make the grey background lighter, the orange writing on the blue can also be lighter in colour too. The top header seems to be empty space, maybe some type of curve patterns or something that leads to your logo on the left to make it more appealing.

Cheers
    IQ Catch Intelligent Dating for Smart People www.iqcatch.com

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey123 View Post
    First thing that came to me when I opened it, was it is very dark, maybe make the grey background lighter, the orange writing on the blue can also be lighter in colour too. The top header seems to be empty space, maybe some type of curve patterns or something that leads to your logo on the left to make it more appealing.
    Cheers
    Thanks for the feedback. It does look a bit dark indeed. I will try to lighten it up a little bit and adding pattern is a good suggestion as well!

Member #
    Completely changed the color scheme to something more neutral - LANDING PAGE - CLICK HERE
    let me know what you think

Remove Ads