Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Critique for Site Needed

Hello everyone, I am currently designing a portfolio site for a Landscape Architect and could use some feedback. There are some things I need to work out still but for the most part the design and layout is done. Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks.

Check out the site : https://crux.baker.edu/~destra02/Portfolio/index.html

Member #
    I have a very fast computer. It makes it hard to tell if websites are loading slow or not, since most every website loads rather instantly. With that said, your website took some time to load. I don't run across that often.

As for the design. I really like it. It's very simple and pleasing to the eye. Except for one thing and that's there is a TON of white space in some browsers (not all) in the center of the screen. Let me post a screenshot.

architect.jpg

That happened in the newest version of FireFox. Didn't test many others but I can tell it's not by design.

Member #
    Thanks for the reply. That is one thing that I still need to fix is how it reacts in different browsers and browser sizes.

Remove Ads