Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

A fun website for a 10 year old magician

Don't be too harsh, this site was mainly designed and written by my son (built by me), just to see what he could come up with without thinking of any constraints as to what was possible. His ideas were great to work with and test out some interesting parallax techniques. Good to get some feedback.

Welcome to the Roobsters Magic Website

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    I think it's quite amazing. Not sure how you managed to insert all those elements (CSS3?), but it's quite an entertaining site to scroll through. You really have your web animation-interactions skills developed. Big plus there.

Big plus to ideas from kids. Some might be odd, but I can imagine, they're a great source of innovation, as they don't have the same bias and constraints that many adults have... mainly from looking at too many websites themselves .

PS Don't show this website to his friends. They'll be jelly. It's like driving an Infiniti next to a moped gang.

ALso, I was wondering, this guy is 1 page, but there's a lot of scripting to be done. How long did it take you to do this?
    Last edited by RDesignista; Apr 04th, 2014 at 10:09 PM.

Member #
    Hi there,

it's really cool website for your boy. But it just took me a time to figure out the goal of numbers in the menu. I presume you will post photos and youtube videos on Facebook page and not on the site? Maybe you should put them there too.
    I think it could be nice if your son could have a blog page, something like posting photos from kid's parties and telling stories about how weekend was, new trick he learn, and possibility to comment. Because Facebook it stays for 13yo kids, his friends of the same age wont be able to interact with him online. And personal blog will make site softer I wish I could do the same site for my boys! But there are too small

Would appreciate review about my site if it doesnt bother you.
    Review of independant record label website

Remove Ads