Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

please take a look at my site

Ive made it using html5 to get the slideshow to work in all formats.

I do have one query which is that the slideshow wont completely centre, I can only see this on my ipad. I must have left some grotty code in the somewhere, if you know how to remove it would you let me know,
    [edit: link removed as not necessary. Alphamare.]

thanx Pawl
    Last edited by AlphaMare; Apr 27th, 2014 at 01:42 AM.

Banned
    Member #
    Hello Friend I want to suggest you that please don't share website URL in this website because its a spam

Member #
    thanx, Ive tried to move it, cheers

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    pawl - don't worry - this is the forum where you can post your site for review. While it is a bit redundant to have the link in the text as well as in the "View Site" block, it is certainly not spam. nevertheless, I'll remove it, because, as mentioned, it is redundant..

Alexdavd - this is the website ratings and review forum. if you have something to say about the website in question, do so. Any comments about spam are inappropriate.
    The moderators here do a pretty good job of deleting spam when they see it - and that post was not spam.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    pawl - I really like the images - are they all photographs you have taken? Just amazing, some of them!

But you're right - your code is quite "wonky" .

You've got divs inside tables and all sorts.
    I don't have time right now to sort it, but you could try looking up some tutorials in tableless layouts using CSS.

This is a very basic one - if you left out the sidebar you could easily adapt it to your needs, with your slideshow in the content div.

I'll flag this thread and come back to see how you're doing.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    I would suggest moving the RandimisedImages header a little further down the page, you have it right at the top, which is the same colour used on most web server navigation bars, i.e. its blending in, when it should be standing out.

Cheers.
    example1.jpg
    IQ Catch Intelligent Dating for Smart People www.iqcatch.com

Remove Ads