Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Review my Website?

The link is Blue Puzzle Design

It's the first ever complete website I've created, and I'd like to get some feedback on the design/layout, plus anything I may have left out or have missed when looking through the site.

Member #
    Hi there,

which tools did you use to create this website? Unfortunately I can't analyze the code since there are just references to JS-Scripts.

Regarding your design: I recognize the basic idea but you should use way less colors. Did you check inspirational sites like siteInspire - Web Design Inspiration or WordPress Themes | Website Templates | Create a Website | ThemeForest to get an idea of what are the current design principles?

Member #
    I used Wix to create it.

I did think that myself, but wasn't sure what sort of colour template, I've now toned it down a lot.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Just curious. This site is your business correct? Is there more than just yourself? What experience do you have creating websites to offer the services you do? Are you going to be limited to creating sites using Wix and other options like joomla? Can you create a site from scratch? What languages do you know?

Honestly. The "design" of the logo isn't appealing. The design of the site has improved but is still lacking.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Wix is a free and paid source to gives the service to create website but in limited source. Most of the thing you can't create like robot.txt file, .xml sitemap and its url also not seo friendly etc so i don't recommend it

Member #
    For me, buttons in horizontal bar should look like buttons, ad top and bottom border0

Remove Ads