Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ronald Roe

Thread: Check My New Website

Banned
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Check My New Website

Friends I have new website :[EDIT: moved to URL box by TheGAME1264]

kindly review and update regarding errors and how we generate leads through this
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Jun 04th, 2014 at 07:07 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    1) You've got a ridiculously overdone idea (thin affiliate "top web hosts" site) with nothing new to offer.
    2) 5 of your top 10 hosts are EIG brands, one is GoDaddy, one is web.com, and one is Network Solutions. That means 8 of your top 10 hosts are giant piles of suck. 1and1 is "adequate" in the "if you have to use it, you can" sense, and I've never used WebHostingHub. So that basically means your entire list sucks.

If you want to "generate leads", offer legitimate reviews of companies that you've actually used, explain what makes them good based on the sites you've used them for, and show something that actually indicates applied knowledge.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    My favorite part is that this is the guy in other threads slamming people for posting in the reviews section.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    ...I've never used WebHostingHub...
    I have. Can't recommend them if you want anything more than a just-enough-to-be-adequate host for a small-time WP blog. Their chat customer service is out of Russia, but the "reps" have names like Dave. Their phone-based service is really good, though and it's based right here in the US.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Roe View Post
    My favorite part is that this is the guy in other threads slamming people for posting in the reviews section.
    I was waiting to see if anyone else would call him out on this. I would have done it myself, but I already have told the guy twice about it.

Mind you, I'd like to hear a response to this part as well.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads