Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please Review My Landing page for Convert Psd to Website.

I've recently created a landing page as one of my services for "Convert Psd to Website"
    Please review it and let me know what you think of it! A Facebook like or Google+ would help alot too!

Here is the link:
    Keywords: Convert Psd to Website Services

Noticed: the website isn't responsive to mobiles so please view it via desktop or laptop!

Thanks guys
    Last edited by AlphaMare; Oct 19th, 2014 at 07:07 PM.

Member #
    please review my website guys

Member #
    I cant say i love it, but i do like it.
    By the way, in this day and age, shouldnt your new website be responsive?
    <Signature Here/>

Member #
    hey thanks for your reviews :P....
    out of 5 star how much you would give that page? indeed there must be responsive but I haven't add that yet :P

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Ok Ill start with the very first thing i saw. Your copy is full of errors in grammar and spelling. I am not the best at this but that just means I make sure to spell check spell check spell check! If english is not your first language maybe you would have better luck hiring someone to go through and revise it for you.

On your main page you have what looks like a slider and an image of a laptop with "coding" above. it doesn't work? When i click the buttons it doesn't move.

Looking at the code I see its a wordpress theme. Did you code this yourself? If you didn't, Shouldn't you have?

Only design problem i have with it is the logo is a little ugly, it doesnt make sense. it doenst look fast at all..And the 2 separate reds don't look very good in my opinion. (i am a designer before a coder so i may be one of the only ones that really critique this. take it or leave it as you will)

The rest of the site isn't accessible to me because the site is still being developed. So this is where my critique ends. If you want a star rating at this point it would be low since the site isn't even done. filled with copy errors and i can't tell if it was even coded by yourself of not. The logo and the rest of the artwork leaves me to believe this is a theme you either downloaded for free or paid for. Either way its not very much to review at the moment.

one last thing...id have to agree with the other comment. I really feel like if the site can be, it should be responsive.
    Last edited by Vapr_Arts; Jul 04th, 2014 at 04:34 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapr_Arts View Post
    Ok Ill start with the very first thing i saw. Your copy is full of errors in grammar and spelling. I am not the best at this but that just means I make sure to spell check spell check spell check! If english is not your first language maybe you would have better luck hiring someone to go through and revise it for you.

On your main page you have what looks like a slider and an image of a laptop with "coding" above. it doesn't work? When i click the buttons it doesn't move.

Looking at the code I see its a wordpress theme. Did you code this yourself? If you didn't, Shouldn't you have?

Only design problem i have with it is the logo is a little ugly, it doesnt make sense. it doenst look fast at all..And the 2 separate reds don't look very good in my opinion. (i am a designer before a coder so i may be one of the only ones that really critique this. take it or leave it as you will)

The rest of the site isn't accessible to me because the site is still being developed. So this is where my critique ends. If you want a star rating at this point it would be low since the site isn't even done. filled with copy errors and i can't tell if it was even coded by yourself of not. The logo and the rest of the artwork leaves me to believe this is a theme you either downloaded for free or paid for. Either way its not very much to review at the moment.

one last thing...id have to agree with the other comment. I really feel like if the site can be, it should be responsive.
    Thank you for your opinion .
    Yar it's true my website can be full of grammar errors but o_O...

# It's true that English isn't my first language but I don't think that matter...people with English as their first language can have a terrible writing skills too :S...

# Slider is working on my end, you're the first person to say it's not working. That coding screen you have is the second image o_O...if it's not working you mean to see the first image right?

# Yeh, the logo is bad =)), a lot of people already said that , even though it's just a temporary logo ~.~ since my girlfriend is doing that :S.

# Yeah I code this website myself o_O...the design is a done by someone else and I build it...~.~...I'm not sure why you're saying I downloaded for free or paid for? o_O..personally I don't think there are any theme out there look our my website so it can't be downloaded from somewhere else, and if I paid someone for this wouldn't that be A LOT better...should I pay you to code for me then it be better? LOL.... ))

Anyways...I will take a better care of my design...
    Thank you...

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Errors in your copy are a big deal. The grammar and spelling errors will turn away customers. You mention paying attention to detail. Thats they type of details i would want you to be paying attention to. I myself admit i am not very good with proper grammar, but that doesnt mean that i dont take the measures to make sure it is correct. Trust me its bigger than you think. Unless your target market is 13yr olds.. Most adults will see this as a sign of hoe little you pay attention to detail.

The slider is not working for me in safari on my laptop. Have you tested it in safari?

Again i am in school to be a designer. So i may take design a lot more serious that the others on here. A logo is an investment.. Unless your gf has experience as a designer it may not be smart for her to do it. A logo is a major investment into your site/business.

The reason i assume you got this off the internet is the other graphic work doesnt look like it was created by the same person that designed that logo. If that is all your code great, it was just a curiosity. I noticed the WP n most people just take themes and edit them n call it their own.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I like the idea and the design. I however don't particularily like the share bar on the left, though. When the pages is at the top (not scrolled yet), the bar is too close to the white line. It may be an idea to make custom share buttons that intergrate into the design better, and are the same dimension. You should redesign your favicon.

Remove Ads