Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.7 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.7 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Question Please review my website

Just wanting some opinions thanks. This is my second site. Ohio Bankruptcy Attorney | Chapter 7 & 13 Lawyer | Karrie Mae Southern Law Office

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Here's my take on it...I'm not crazy about the look and feel, but I don't evaluate primarily on look and feel. There are a lot of pretty picture drawers out there who can do a much better job of that than I can.

I evaluate primarily on the content itself, and I think yours would need to be adjusted. It's too generic...as in I don't see specifically why anyone would choose your wife over any other bankruptcy attorney. You need to tailor it more to the services she offers and any unique selling proposition she has.

You also want to avoid it sounding like "SEO copy". If anyone can conclusively identify it as "SEO copy", you haven't written it properly. That means things like "Ohio Bankruptcy Attorney" in title tags in an inorganic manner.

Having not done any keyword research on your terms, I would suggest you focus more on Cincinnati/Columbus in your copy and as far as your target market. Larger urban centres tend to generate more searches and interest than smaller cities, and counties generally don't. Mind you, if you pick up anything from a smaller city, it's almost automatic business because most people don't bother. But you want to skew your copy organically more toward Cincinnati and Columbus.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    keep it up like it

Member #
    The website is simple but gives a clear message and accessibility is good.

Member #
    Thanks I appreciate it.

Remove Ads