Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By TheGAME1264
  • 1 Post By Fireproofgfx

Thread: V103 Rockfest Website

Member #
    Liked
    171 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

V103 Rockfest Website

Here is my latest website that isn't a political website. My brother and his business partner hired me to build them a concert site, so I came up with this. I am happy with how it came out, but.... I wish I understood how to make it responsive.

Game, I know I still us the same gallery, which you keep telling me it is flash and it doesn't work on smart phones, though it works on my Iphone, its something I am use to setting up for my customers and they like the ease of use. I just need to find one that is comparable and make the switch. The Gallery is SvBuilder Pro if you were wondering.
    Last edited by Fireproofgfx; Jul 17th, 2014 at 07:16 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Well...it's a rock fest site. I'm not totally sure you have to make it responsive. A lot of rock listeners...as in real rock listeners...tend to be older sorts who understand that the 70's and 90's were the two peak periods and everything else ranges from "meh, okay, a few good songs" to "okay, seriously, if you play this s**t anymore I'm going to smash my speakers and stick razor blades into my ears until I permanently damage my eardrums." So I personally wouldn't focus on that in the short run. Focus on it if it becomes an issue, not before.

That also, in this case, likely makes the use of Flash acceptable. The older rock sorts tend to be more desktop/laptop oriented. Maybe the odd tablet or phone. But for the most part, desktop/laptop.

I'd run with it the way it is and see what happens.

I like your comments too. Stealing my censoring of W*rdPr*ss, though...we gonna have to come to blows over that one, you know.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    LOL you saw my little secret hidden message!! I came across this idea on another site and I thought it was a great idea, only us geeks will ever see it, because we are the only ones that know how/understand how to view code in browsers. BTW the W@rdpr*$$ censorship was totally from you, it is Game inspired for sure, thank you.

"okay, seriously, if you play this s**t anymore I'm going to smash my speakers and stick razor blades into my ears until I permanently damage my eardrums." - this statement had me crying, nice!
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Remove Ads