Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.3 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.3 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.7 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.7 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

review my site please

Hello all , I'd like to introduce you to my new site

[EDIT: moved to URL box by TheGAME1264]

Mp3Way is your way to the mp3 world! Use our website to access millions of songs and lyrics for free. We have the most free mp3 on the web.

If you have any suggestions or criticisms, how do you like or not like website, please you plead here. Thanks
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Aug 01st, 2014 at 06:57 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Interesting....Not a bad site... looks a bit plain. Probably should make a Logo for your website Title. Music Playlist would also be good. Just in case someone wants to use your site they can create a playlist to listen to. Good Luck

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    It is a bit drab. The music industry is prolific and glamorous. Your tiny logo lends little to that staple. This is a browsers market. Utilize an image slider that showcases songs that are hot right now. Make it easy for the end user to find what they are looking for. SEO is one thing, but just like word of mouth, your site can flourish if enough people chat, text, tweet or post about it. You are offering a really hot and desired service, just make it pop! Go to a concert and take photos. Use those photos to inspire your site degin
    Last edited by sstjohn; Jul 31st, 2014 at 09:30 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    The big problem/question I see with this site is whether or not it's legal. Hosting the files outright would have been illegal and a violation of your host's ToS, unless you 1) had a DMCA policy that indicates that you will quickly take things down and 2) were proactive about removing illegal content uploaded repeatedly (recognizing file patterns, etc.)

Linking to downloads on other sites is a grey area, but is generally considered on the bad side from a copyright point of view in that you're still linking to illicit copies of copyrighted content. I can't say that for sure, but in the Western world people generally get punished for this from what I've seen.

What you'll want to do, if you haven't already done so, is hook yourself up with a lawyer or at least a copyright expert in your jurisdiction to make sure everything is above board. Doing something where you think you are and making a vague DMCA statement in the footer won't make it okay by itself.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    There is no download link for songs. Maybe isn't legal but i want to help to sell songs. I am using Amazon affilate program for selling songs,

My site don't offer a free songs downloading, if you want to download you simple have to buy it!

@SittinPerty
    -Thanks, i am working on new design and new logo.

@sstjohn
    -Thanks for the motivation and ideas, i am working on it.

@TheGAME1264
    -That's my plan, if this site succes, i will hook up with a copyright expert.Even that my site is only for listening songs and buying same, i don't want to risk too much.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Now is the time to check with a lawyer not when its a "succes"

Although you probably wont generate enough attention to get in trouble if ur not successful but you still run the risk of getting into some legal trouble

Member #
    Very impressive. I think it's a great first run design. Lots of potential to build from. Go with the business plan, breath life into it, and let the design flow from this starting point. Someone else mentioned it being a bit plain, totally fine since you really need to get it running and see it all in front of you to progress further with more intricate design.

My only complaint would be that it needs primary color to some extent.

Remove Ads