Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey,
    I have recently changed the design of my site from a frame page to an iframe page. I have my logo in the top corner, but on the right corner is a big empty space. I would love to have some suggestions for stuff to put over there, heres my site: http://www.kmdmsn.tk Do you notice it? Thanks for the feedback!
    --kevind_2007
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    ok here's your site broken down

1) splash screen is a no go i had to install flash 7 to view your page and i was like nah no thnx so i never saw ur screen ... I'd remove it if i were you they are pointless and search engines dont like them.

2) you banner is a bit small and i can't read the text try making it stand out a bit more and have a clearer text so i can see what it is you're banner says.

3) i don't like your roleovers as they seem to move sideways as i hover over them and they dont look right when you role over if i were you i'd use an image roleover for your navigation or use some different form of css style.

4) FRAMES i don't like them and i don't recommend any1 to use them. they are a pain and very incompatable and make pages looks all weird and makes it hard to scroll around.

Overall jazz it up and remove the splash and the frames..
    Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you're gonna die 2morrow!

Member #
    either the link is broken or your hosting is down

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    yer its saying that to me now it worked earlier though ..
    Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you're gonna die 2morrow!

Member #
    The reason the link was down is because my flash intro was on the index.html file and i deleted the flash intro code and added the main part of the site, that took awhile because of things i had to do, try it now.
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    I agree with other comments that have been made but would like to add some others.

1. change your font to arial or something similar.
    2. Get a different host. Geocities is beyond crap.
    3. Try to use the same font across the site. you have like 4 different fonts over different pages.

good luck with it.. i posted in your forum

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    What everyone else said, plus:

- Get rid of iframe. It will help you fill out the white space under the frame by filling up the page.

- Your background color is too bright, distracting and it hurts my eyes.

- Keep in mind that serif fonts (times new roman, et. al) are very hard to read on small sizes. That's why buntine suggested using arial or something like that. just take a look at the copyrights notice at the very bottom.

- You navigation links change size on mouse over (hover), that is a bit annoying.

- News sections headings have white to black gradient, but you heading text blends into black and is hard to read. Either use a different gradient or change the color of heading text.

Hope that helps you improve your site
    There and Back Again :Ogre:

Member #
    lol, why does everyone call me "buntime"? its buntine! thats my last name.:ninja:

Englandshire, United Kingdomsville y'all!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    LOL. I've never noticed that, Mr Buntine. I've always assumed it was buntime.

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    oooops LOL
    There and Back Again :Ogre:

Remove Ads