Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: First website

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

First website

Hi

I would like present first website done by me,to create this website i used only notepad. And I'm thank full for every opinion.

Guzmop Photo

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Im assuming this isn't optimized for mobile?

Id remove the drop shadow! Really hard to read! And id choose a better font all together to be honest..

The photos dont seem to flow very well.. Basically my eyes are bouncing all other the place and cant really tell what you want me to look at in terms of visual hierarchy

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    You are starting out just like most of us did which isn't a bad thing as long as you try and grow along the way. You should give your website margins and padding. for example when you write on lined paper with margins you keep everything within those margins. I would recommend using a background and adding a middle content section like for example this site I made. The drop shadow is to much like Vapr stated, which is funny because most people starting out thinks it's the coolest and they overuse it to the point you can't read what the words say.

Learn to use external stylesheets for your CSS - Here
    Learn to use Div's instead of Tables <tr><td> especially since this is your first website it would behoove you to learn move away from Tables as soon as possible. I would highly recommend Code Academy they will walk you through step by step what you need to do to design a website using HTML and CSS and they will teach you other code like PHP among others.

But keep at it and keep learning and you will be just fine.

Member #
    Please use any other colors for back ground that shows a lots of difficulties to read anything about your passion so please do this fast then more user attract to show this.

Remove Ads