Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Lightbulb Contact page ideas

Hey everyone,
    I am basically making a contact page and as there aren't many things to include like telephones etc. but only 3 input boxes and 2 social links as shown in the image bellow.
    contact.jpg
    So I am looking for nice layouts ideas for contact pages without many "stuff".ANY idea would be really appreciated,thanks in advance!

*color scheme is that light blue with white and dark gray.
    *The font that I am going to use isn't the one I use in the picture,so please ignore it.

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Is there something wrong with what you have there?
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    I think there is too much white space.Does it look cool to you?

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    If your business has a physical location a map would be cool in that area under the facebook/twitter logos, to the right of the contact form.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Maybe under the social icons put things like an email address (in case someone doesn't want to contact them immediately but some time in the future maybe.. Are you saying there is no phone number or physical address? Id add those under there as well..

I wouldnt make them stand out as much tho.. Sort of just "extras" if u will.. The map idea is good too

I dont think there is anything wrong with what you have now.. I feel like too many people think there should be limited white space so they fill it with anything and everything which in return makes it look cluttered and ugly in my opinion.. I like what you have.. Looks nice and tidy

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by noodles415 View Post
    If your business has a physical location a map would be cool in that area under the facebook/twitter logos, to the right of the contact form.
    There isn't physical location,it's kinda online only.
    Thanks.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapr_Arts View Post
    Maybe under the social icons put things like an email address (in case someone doesn't want to contact them immediately but some time in the future maybe.. Are you saying there is no phone number or physical address? Id add those under there as well..

I wouldnt make them stand out as much tho.. Sort of just "extras" if u will.. The map idea is good too

I dont think there is anything wrong with what you have now.. I feel like too many people think there should be limited white space so they fill it with anything and everything which in return makes it look cluttered and ugly in my opinion.. I like what you have.. Looks nice and tidy

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks
    E-mail address is a nice idea, I guess you're right about white-space,so I'll add the email address and enchant the current inputs,the button etc.
    Thanks !

Remove Ads