Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Website review

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.8 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.5 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Website review

First of all, hello everyone! I'm new around here.

I have this project that I'm working on for a steel fabrication company. I'd like some opinions about it so I can improve it.

Orion Auto Invest - Structuri si confectii metalice

Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    My first reply is lost... I will write it again.

What is nice:
    - Clean and simple, fast loading, corporate look and feel
    Issues on the phone (Chrome on Android):
    - Slow home page (loading slider images all the time).
    - References page is displayed in two rows. I have to scroll to the right to see the text.
    Other issues:
    - I would like to click on the logo to go to home page, regardless there is the link on the right.
    - Sitemap link is leading to home page, sitemap is missing.
    - I think the site is old fashioned, there is not clean leading to conversion. I would like to have contact form accessible immediately.
    For instance, by reading the text on the page for metal constructions, after information of what the company is capable to do, I'm lead to references. Maybe customer should be lead to contact you.

I hope I've helped you. However this is just my opinion

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Hello,
    In a user's point of view, I would say that the look and feel of your site is simple, clean and yet corporate. I just have few suggestions, maybe you should try other font-style something that attractive and quite corporate to be able to fit-in in your site look and feel. To get more customer maybe you should make your website a multilingual because there are some audience that they don't understand the language you used in your site or maybe add English language. But this is just my opinion and it's up to you. I hope it helps. Regards
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I like that you offer to have the page translated into English. However, when I clicked on that page, it lead to a blank page that simply said, "Under Construction."

You might try adding Google translate to the page? I haven't used it, so I can't say whether it works well or not. Just saying that it might be better to have a button linking to that service than a link to a blank "Under Construction" page.

I would personally find the website more appealing if the headings on things were a more "interesting" font? They're a little boring.

On the "Contact" page, you might want to include an embedded contact form. You can make your own, or there is a free service that's customizable HERE that I've used on some projects in the past. You can even set it up to send a text message whenever someone submits the form.

All in all, I was very impressed with your site. I didn't visit every single page, but the ones I saw looked very neat, clean, and professional! Good job!

Remove Ads