Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Drivemode

Thread: Please help me! Any critiques welcome on new product site with video

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please help me! Any critiques welcome on new product site with video

Hi all, I could use many outsider perspectives on our new site!

My startup, Drivemode, is building a UX app and we could really use some thoughts from some of the experts out there. In short, our app simplifies the interface on your phone to make it safer to use for driving.

Here's our website + video that shows and explains it in a bit more detail.
    http://cf.drivemode.com

We do have an actual working app as well, which I'd be glad to share with you too if interested.

Any feedback on the website or the app experience itself would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Its awesome. Its optimistic.

I was interesting in product on first sight. I like the app and the site very much.

What is issue on my side:
    - On my phone, menu needs to long to display, what is pushing me to click again. The second click is registered as menu link click and I'm redirected.
    - Watching movie I was thinking how to reach non- recommended items and how to start call from navigation
    - I would like to install it on my phone, but I'm not sure is it safe, is it free of hidden surveillance or similar programs.
    - I don't lite the tennis player was hurt in time using app...
    Just my opinion...

However, I would be happy to have app on my android

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Awesome feedback :)

Hi Sasha, thanks for the really great points.

It sounds like performance is still a little bit of an issue for the site, we'll work to reduce load times on it so it's a bit snappier on mobile.
    Those are great thoughts on the video. btw, no actors were seriously injured in the making of it

That's an interesting comment about hidden apps, no we DEFINITELY DO NOT have any hidden surveillance programs or anything close to that.

We only care about one thing: giving you a much simpler, safer way to use technology in the car.

Your feedback has been really helpful for the site already, I'd like to give you priority access to our app.

If you could sign up for our early access list and PM me your email, I'll approve you immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by sasha_bolcina View Post
    Its awesome. Its optimistic.

I was interesting in product on first sight. I like the app and the site very much.

What is issue on my side:
    - On my phone, menu needs to long to display, what is pushing me to click again. The second click is registered as menu link click and I'm redirected.
    - Watching movie I was thinking how to reach non- recommended items and how to start call from navigation
    - I would like to install it on my phone, but I'm not sure is it safe, is it free of hidden surveillance or similar programs.
    - I don't lite the tennis player was hurt in time using app...
    Just my opinion...

However, I would be happy to have app on my android

Remove Ads