Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I have to do a non-profit site for one of my classes @ school. If I like the final outcome, I may request that they put a link back to my portfolio site though . Looking forward to hearing your comments.

http://www.rgworld.com/~edwards_r/portfolio/c_club.jpg

PS - keep in mind that it's just an image preview, and a work in progress.

Member #
    Not too bad. It's colorful. The silver bar that looks like it's going to hold your nav is a little thick, IMO. And your banner is a little plain. Keep up the good work, and welcome to WDF.

Member #
    it is colorful. But i agree with spluf, your nav bar is way to fat.

Good job though.

Member #
    Yeah, I was looking at the header in general, I am going to slim down both the nav and possibly the header.

Do you think I should add a little more color to the header image? I was just going to put a transparent flash animation over it, to enhance the images that are already there.

Also, do you think the 3 bars (training, reapirs, events) are too much color? Ya think I should theme those with the header?

Member #
    I think the banner is too light for the rest of the site. Darkening it up and adding some of the colors from the three sections below may look better.

As far as the different colors in the training, repairs, and events section go, I think it may be a little much, so close together. Making them different shades of one color may be an idea, or possibly colors that go together better. The Online Color Schemer can help you pick out colors that complement each other.

Also, this design is somewhat narrow. It's only 543 pixels wide, and you can easily make it 750 while still taking 800x600 resolutions into account.

Member #
    Originally posted by splufdaddy
    The Online Color Schemer can help you pick out colors that complement each other.
    Corrected Link

Found this too

Member #
    for the banner i would personnaly use a more computer looking font such as terminal...and not white, black embossed would look good

Member #
    just playing arround with ur layout

I got really bored in class so I decided to see what i could do tou ur layout, i think it looks kinda cool, dunno if you like the changes... well i hop eyou like it...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Remove Ads