Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Exclamation Please Review My Wordpress theme designs

Hi there i am new here and this is my first post, i am Wordpress developer and recently i submitted my new theme on themeforest for review.. but it was rejected due to design issues.

On themeforest forum i open thread, here is some recommendations from other authors:

"Only issue can be uniques. You can put a same black hover on the next/previous project buttons."
    "Work on the finer details, polish everything up, give it some WOW factor."

I am waiting for your recommendations, please note there is 7 demos and if you have time take a look at all them.

Any recommendations are welcome, thanks again

Demo Page

Theme is based on wordpress Live customizer so you can customize and change everything using wp customizer, just click on customize button and customizer panel will be loaded.
    Last edited by royalflsuh; Nov 15th, 2014 at 04:33 AM.

Member #
    Hi there,

I think your design is generally pretty good. But as you already recognized, themeforest has very high standards these days. Especially if you can't offer a new and very creative design with a bunch of stunning features, everything has to be 100% perfect.

Your design looks much like many themes that are on themeforest already. Don't get me wrong, I see that you didn't copy single elements, but the "feeling" while using it is almost the same.

If you want to improve this and get it ready for themeforest you should have to perfect every single page. I think it's better to don't offer that many demos and put more work into less demos.

For example look at this page: Gallery Slideshow ? Cufo Theme . I know that you might looked on it for hours and think it's pretty cool, but when I opened it, the typography gave me no good feeling. You may think about to lower the right container to the top-line of the image and choose a smaller font size for these information on the right-hand side. Besides, the margins in your detail table are not well chosen and the hover-effect on the gallery looks pretty dated. You may think about a hover-filter-effect for these images. The footer is too big for this little content. Either put more into it or make it smaller.

Your Sun demo for example is very good. I think this one would be ready for themeforest (or at least for soft rejection).The only issues I see here are that there are no margins between pics in the gallery, the dated "more work" gallery and a lack of "eye-candy" like some more, subtle animations.

Member #
    Daniel thank you for your great feedback, I'll not get you wrong - i want even more critics , really thanks , Anyone else able to provide any more feedback for me please?

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    It's pretty nice that you have multiple styles available in 1 theme. From the looks of it, it seems that your theme is meant for photographers, creatives, anyone with a portfolio. In terms of the design, I'm not sure how flexible or customizable your themes are. All of them are basically white background, dark gray text, a text logo, and a bunch of pictures. Themes today have a lot of customizability and you may need to have that to be on par. I think you also need to stress features of your theme, admin-wise. I don't even know if there is a slideshow built-in. What about video? Blogs?

Remove Ads