Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fireproofgfx

Thread: Buisness card design review

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Buisness card design review

Hello everyone!

I am totally stuck with this one. I need to get your opinion on this business card design. This is personal business card for website developer. I want to make something colorful and simple to read. On the other hand I want the card to be somehow different from the others to get an attraction. I am not sure in color matching.. What would be you suggestions to make it better looking?

Thank you!

Corp_Business_card_front9.jpgCorp_Business_card_front - Copy1239.jpg
    Last edited by mrwad; Dec 13th, 2014 at 04:56 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    I like the idea with head and everything going... hmmm... where? In or out? Or these are general things from outside space? If they are, then they should not be bordered by the circle.

I personally don't like red black color combination. Black is not color and would nice fit with white or gray (which are also not colors .
    I can see borders everywhere. Black box with red outline, text in red boxes, logo in circle. Maybe you should try to liberate elements, to set them free of borders

Web page color combination is much nicer, per my opinion.

I don't like web address written upper case.
    If you try to make everything emphasized, nothing will be really in focus.

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    why would you use red?? Red is a not a good thing in business. I once made a logo for a mortgage company and Imade 3 versions including one that was red and they kind of enough to tell me NO on the RED, Maybe its dependent upon the industry but compared to your website, there is no red there either.
    sasha_bolcina likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    yes, i agree with fireproof. no to red, plz. it can be okay, but your red is too harsh/bright. you need to reduce the brightness or saturation.

here's a red that is easier on the eyes: UFC Logo ufc ? Logo Database

in terms of the logo, i think i know what you want to express, but it could be simplified by a lot. maybe choose 3-5 thoguhts?

also, I think fodox.org would look better than Fodox - Web pages for you.

Member #
    Thank you very much for the replies! It was my first one actually and yes, I wasn't also satisfied with red color but I made one mistake - I was editing this same layout and not to starting the completely new one. However I have made several better ones that fit to website design as well. I will post them soon here for you further comments!

P.S. I am just starting this project and I know how important advertising is but while making other projects own website project is somehow on the background all the time. That's why website design isn't finished as well and there are mistakes in the text and overall it is "under development" at the moment.

Remove Ads