Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Web Design and SEO Optimization of figureeightconsulting.biz

Hi everyone! I was hoping to get some feedback on what you all thought of my company's new website. I have been working on SEO for other companies for a while now to great success and I was thinking that it is time that I create my own business from the knowledge I have gained. Web design, beyond just simple pages, has never been my forte but I have been doing my best to get a better feel for what people like and what they don't. Let me know what you think and be as constructively critical as possible! I would really appreciate the input. You will find my site at http://figureeightconsulting.biz, Figure Eight Home or Figure Eight Home. Thanks again!

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    From a design standpoint.. The graphics aren't up to par. It looks extremely dated and unprofessional. Definitely no need to have that image in the footer. Id pay someone to redo all the graphic work! Why the red bits in the google+ logo? The fonts you chose dont match the industry. It has no technological feel but more of an elegant bank/lawyers feel to it. I think you should do one of 2 things.. Hire a designer to do this for you, or choose a cms and find a theme you can use. I usually hate to advise using themes but in this case i feel its the smart thing to do.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Hi Vapr_Arts,
    I really appreciate the comments and you have helped immensely already. I have restructured my site to hopefully better reflect a more modern feel to the site overall. The only version I changed was the desktop version so far and not the phone version so if you look at it again check it out on your desktop. Thanks again for the feedback!

--Fig.8 Co.

Remove Ads