Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey guys, im REALLY new to the whole website creation thing. I mean ive created a few pages with phpnuke, and that went real well , but i kinda wanted to get away from that.

And being ihave no real experiance in html, i decided to download a layout.

www.gamesndesign.com/home/home.htm is the current layout i think ill be going with.

www.gamesndesign.com are some of the others i was working on.

I was wondering if anybody here was interested in becomming partners with me on my site. Ill be hosting anything legal i could get my hands on, (Current ideas are Red vs blue episodes, Photoshop tutorials, Anime pics, car pics, some others)

I have around 9 gigs of space, and 50 gigs of bandwidth, but im the only one working on this site. Its kinda hard to do an entire site by your self =p (or im just lazy ;p )

And also i would like your opinions on how my site layouts look, and which 1 your prefer. (only media that is active is on http://www.gamesndesign.com/index2.htm)

Any tips would be greatly appreciated =)
    Thx for your guys's time =)
    - Binary

Member #
    In IE 6 and Mozilla, your home.htm shows the images outside of your table cells. If you dont see this, let me know and I'll attach a screenshot.

Index2.htm is a little dark for my tastes. On my CRT, the banner is very black. Looks like there's some detail in there that I can't see. Also, the "navigation", "Media" and "C:/..." boxes are not lined up. Looks like the Nav box needs to come down a little bit.

Member #
    Ill get to work on the home.htm, as for the navi, c:, and media, they're not linned up intensionally =)

And no , i dont see the images outa the tables, tell me if this is any better.

www.gamesndesign.com/home/home2.htm

Member #
    its best to call the homepage index.html or dafault.html as thats what both the browser and server recognise first.

Member #
    Hi, i like your design of the current, it just need some perfection, and the others you are working on, well the purple one is a tutorial, but looks great!
    regards,
    robc

Member #
    hehe, thnx guys. But im still confused beond all belife about my page O_O

im not sure how to fix the image problem mainly because i cant see the problem on my comp =( And im running i.e. 6.0

If any 1 has any ideas, plz let me know. Or perhaps posting my dreamweaver file and pics would help =)

Let me know

Member #
    It's best to test your HTML on a few browsers. I'd reccomend, I.E. 5.0+, Netscape, Mozilla, and Opera. Also, check out the WC3 specifications for the current standards.

Nice design though.

Remove Ads