Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By AlphaMare

Thread: Please review my website

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please review my website

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share this website with you all Home - Global Drilling Support and wanted some feedback. The client is a Multinational Drilling Equipment reseller and manufacturer. They really like our work and are extremely. We are also extremely satisfied with our work but in order to improve I thought the best way is to ask the experts and that is all of you.

I would love to receive any feedback on this so I can improve this in future and with other clients.

I would also request you to give me thumbs up and visit our website Luck Local if you like our work. If anyone out here needs help we can help them out too.

Thank you for your support in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    The clients site is using a $50 Wordpress theme. So theres not much for us to review. Unless you can point out substantial changes you have made to it?

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    You can see you changed some things from the original theme Premium HTML5, CSS3, WordPress Themes, Joomla Templates and FreeBies but its still a theme that someone else made and even your personal website is something someone else made https://themetix.com/parasponsive_v4.2/ CRAZY, I just don't get it. I will say one positive comment and that is I like the graphics on both sites. Oh and I would recommend changing the scroll (if you know how to do this) on your personal page, it's way to slow.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Radianinfosystem please refrain from posting irrelevant links on our forums

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireproofgfx View Post
    You can see you changed some things from the original theme Premium HTML5, CSS3, WordPress Themes, Joomla Templates and FreeBies but its still a theme that someone else made and even your personal website is something someone else made https://themetix.com/parasponsive_v4.2/ CRAZY, I just don't get it. I will say one positive comment and that is I like the graphics on both sites. Oh and I would recommend changing the scroll (if you know how to do this) on your personal page, it's way to slow.
    I took the time to look at a few things in their portfolio - two of the ones I looked at are using purchased themes, and one is actually a BigCommerce site.
    I think everyone whose opinion matters to me knows my stand on claiming this kind of "work" as your own, but probably the Op does not, so I will tell them: You are cheating your clients (and yourselves, but I really don't care too much about that).

It is this kind of cheating that makes a bad name for some of us who actually use WordPress and are honest with our clients and on our sites.

I have clients who come to me with purchased themes, and I will use them, and sometimes I even suggest it to a client with w very limited budget who cannot afford to have me create a completely custom theme from scratch.

BUT if such a site makes its way into my portfolio (and it has to be pretty radically changed to do so) I ALWAYS say so in the comments on my portfolio page and I would never submit it here, not even as a customized theme, let alone as my own work.
    Vapr_Arts and Fireproofgfx like this.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Remove Ads