Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

BROADBAND ONLY. (no-56k'ers) I just began puting together the site for my short films, so features and links are not all in, just the basic idea of how things will work. Tell me what you think.

www.hehomecompany.com

Member #
    BROADBAND ONLY. (no-56k'ers)
    Restricting your market is one of the best way to lose visitors and potential customers.. VERY bad move.

Your animation if great though.

Member #
    Cool concept. I assume the motion be user activated when it's completed?

Member #
    Well, I definetly agree with restricting a websites visitors as a no-no, but I 'm not saying no 56k-ers cause of the sites design. The selling point of the site is the quality of the shorts, which have to be streamed, and for that you need at least a 384k conection to view them.

I wish I had more space to post low and higher quality version, but for now 384k sustained download is needed. The site's flash is not the issue as it can pre-load, and its not like they take up alot of space.

My only real issue is cross OS compatability, as for now Mac's might have trouble viewing the flash. I wish I had a mac to trouble shoot, but for now I guess I have to live with what I got.

Thank you for your time and comments. As I work more with my site I will post an updated version of it.

PS- Plus, and comments on the short films (well theres one up at the moment) would be nice, as that is what I primarily do.

oh and spluffdady, what do you mean "user activated"?

Member #
    It turns out the movement is user activated, I was just confused. I was clicking on your site and nothing was happening, but upon second look I see that my mouse's movement is triggering the movement. I thought it was done automatically. You may want to change this though, users expect to click to perform an action.

Member #
    Oh ok. I'm working on something that should help clear things out abou thet navigation (not that I think it's anything hard to grasp, just diferent). Thanks.

Member #
    Made some changes. Should make more sense now. Still a long way to go. Tell me what ya think.

Remove Ads