Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    1.5 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Could you review my website please ?

I have a website about antennas and antenna design. I am at the very bottom in google searches, and I need to go up. I need a search engine optimization strategy for it. My website is http://www.communicationantennas.com

Could you please review it, and offer me what I can do ?

Member #
    Good welcome page but the slides are going to fast should be nice and slow, view websites which have similair style.

I keep seeing the webpage moving up and down, it is a strain on the eyes and not user accessibility. I am using firefox browser to view your website (most up to date version) It is taking sometime to load the pages and access the website.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    If i am correct i assume you used the twenty fifteen theme with wordpress.. If so then do a search for plugins like Yoast SEO or All in one SEO. They are a good start for you. You will be able to do your Meta information and creating your sitemap.xml to submit to google etc.. In regards to your site, you did a good job!

[EDIT: link drop removed.]
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Mar 28th, 2015 at 04:40 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    The slider is too fast. Online course section on homepage looks nice. As a visitor i would appreciate larger font size for all websites. I also thought maybe you have so many items in your menu list that distract me from reading them.

Member #
    I like your color palette and typography choices. I agree with shahramfi regarding the slider. It moves way too fast, especially given the amount of content you're trying to include in each slide. I would try to consolidate some of the elements in each slide or make more slides that contain less content so they will be easier to read and understand. The slides seem a little cluttered with not enough padding between your elements. You also might consider applying some different styling between your "Online Courses" and "Top Experts" rows to give them some separation. I think this is a great start though!

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I think your pictures scroll way too fast.

Remove Ads