Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vapr_Arts

Thread: Printnews.info the site for all fresh news headers

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Question Printnews.info the site for all fresh news headers

Hello!

My name is George.
    Me and my collegues made a site with news headers from several other news agencies.
    The point is to show more news at once, from different points of several news sites.
    We don't copy their news, we just provide link to news on other sites, and we do this in our style. You can check out our site and you will see, that it looks like a newspaper!

If you already liked the idea, take a short view: www.printnews.info

I hope someone could help us to promote and make our site better by giving a few instructions and advices, what can we do to increase our viewers without any "bad ways" to do it. Thank you!

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    The number one thing I would recommend would be to add some color to the site. News can already be depressing, and gloom nowadays lol but I think if you used colors photos, it would be better received. For example USA today

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    I agree with Fireproof. I see what you are trying to do and you did it nicely, but you could do the same with a more modern look. Color photos i think would help and on a lot of papers i have read have red bars and some text to add significants to something. Granted my town and the areas surrounding are extremely small. My hometown only ran a paper once a week we were so small. And even then it was filled with a lot of unimportant things.

Something else that may help is some better font choices. Your Print News header at the top in my opinion does not feel daily paperish.

I really like the idea tho. Hopefully this isnt a theme? Not accusing you just havent had a chance to look at the code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fireproofgfx likes this.

Remove Ads