Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.7 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Review my site - www.exportersindia.com

Hello all , i need your suggestion regarding my website Exporters India. Its a B2B portal and i need your suggestion regarding the concept and design of this portal. Tell me what changes i can make in this portal to make it more better.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Looks fine in general, a predictable e-commerce layout, tried finding some things and it was easy to do that. The thing which I find weird is that your About us, Contact us links appear when mouse over on the Home link on the main menu. People don't expect that and wouldn't think about doing that to find these links.

Another issue is that you use same shade of blue for links and non-links, e.g. in the Post Buy Requirement page I assumed that the titles in the Buyers Advantage sidebar are links, because they look like links. Also, some things look like buttons though they are not buttons, e.g. Buy Leads page, you have a "Buy" button looking thing in front of each product name, but clicking on it does nothing. I understand why you have it, to indicate that it is a buyer request, but I would change it to look a bit less like a button.

Member #
    One stop solution for all B2B businesses, ExportersIndia helped our company to attain global level through its distinguished and exceptional promotion techniques. With their commendable services, we are now dealing with international clients. I am completely satisfied with the kind of services they have provided me and a platform to expand my business with utmost proficiency and commitment.

Member #
    Liked
    302 times
    This appears to be a team effort to spam the forum!

Member #
    Overall, I do really like your website. The design and the accessibility. But I think you can improve your web loading speed. It took awhile in my browser. I use Chrome.

Remove Ads