Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Vapr_Arts
  • 3 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: Review my website and suggest improvements

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.2 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.2 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.4 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.2 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.8 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Review my website and suggest improvements

The Fas Solutions is a professional web design and development company based in California.
    THE FAS SOLUTIONS - Quality Software Development | High Quality Software Solutions

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ella Jones View Post
    The Fas Solutions is a professional web design and development company based in California.
    THE FAS SOLUTIONS - Quality Software Development | High Quality Software Solutions
    You aren't going to get very much of a review when there isn't anything original for us to review.

You are using a YooTheme and the sad part is I've seen this one on this forum so much that i can call it without checking it. Shows lack of originality and creativity.

One thing i can critique is that logo. Why the word twice and mirrored like that? It would be a little more logical if the name actually repeated itself like this, but it doesn't. Honestly the logo looks like an attempted satire of a 90s tech company. Not a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TheGAME1264 and Fireproofgfx like this.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    You offer web design services, but your own website looks super old fashioned... That won't help you to get new clients. I've seen this theme used so many times indeed, your potential clients most likely seen as well, which does not make you look like a serious and well established company.

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    TheFas-Solutions.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools

Live from Los Angelislamabad, Californistan, it's THE FAS SOLUTIONS!

You lie about your location, you don't get a better review than this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    TheFas-Solutions.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools

Live from Los Angelislamabad, Californistan, it's THE FAS SOLUTIONS!

You lie about your location, you don't get a better review than this.
    Well nice observation. Our head office is located in California but we work from Pakistan remotely.

Member #
    I googled content and saw that content not original or someone scraped you. Edit it so you would avoid google penalty

Member #
    Thanks chismithjohnfor showing concern but can you please specify me that which content is not original. I will be thankful.

Member #
    Thanks ichnolite. Your suggestions are really valuable and I will definitely improve these flaws while redesigning my website.

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    I agree with the points mentioned
    The theme isnt original, over used, old fashioned, lacks professionalism and creativity
    The logo is also unprofessional, dated and uncreative
    The content - youve asked what is duplicated... you duplicated it so you should know the answer to this..
    How do you plan on receiving visitors to your site? With the website as it stands your not going to rank highly, so how are you clients websites going to rank?
    If you offer the services you mentioned, why not showcase your ability?

My advice - start again! new logo, new site, new content! This time create it yourself rather than imitating whats already been done

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ella Jones View Post
    Thanks chismithjohnfor showing concern but can you please specify me that which content is not original. I will be thankful.
    This is exactly why offshore development can never be taken as a serious threat to onshore development. If offshore developers are threatening your business and its model, you're doing it wrong.

One sentence. A 15-second search. This is what turns up.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=We+of...nhancement.%22

Of course, the OP may or may not fix the one sentence because that's the bare minimum required. There are probably 100 other examples just like this. But hey, this is a legitimate company with a legitimate service offering.

* facepalm *
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads