Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Lightbulb Online project management tool

Hello, my name is Nick.

I'm the co-founder of the online project management tool called Casual.
    (casual.pm)

Casual is a project management tool that lets you organize tasks & ideas the way they look in your mind. You plan and execute your activities as visual workflows. This way of planning is like drawing a flowchart. It's a new, shockingly easy approach to managing tasks, projects and ideas.

I would like for you to give Casual a shot and give us some valuable feedback after doing so. We have a 14-day trial period during which you can try out all of our features for free!

Also, our project is absolutely free for educational institutions and students. You can use Casual to streamline the educational process, as well as organize projects at your institution and in the community.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Drop me a line at nick(at)casual.pm. Id be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
    casual.pm
    Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Nice site! I love the interactive elements and the layout. The content is appropriate, simple and the flow of the page works well.
    From a design point of view its merely only the fonts and colour scheme which I have an issue with here. Although your video works, is interesting and informative your website follows the same scheme, but I dont think it needs to. The tool is for professional people and the fonts and colours suggest its more aimed at children. I would personally make a bold colour choice and a tight, professional font family (theres a lot to choose from at http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2007...sional-design/)

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I think that it's perfect from beginning to end. Great design and layout from desktop to mobile. Each section has its own call that to action with little or nothing else that isn't needed.

Oh, and it really does a nice job of selling the product/service.

Great job guys

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Looks great, responsive, straight forward... I'd be more than happy if i made something like that :P

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Very well done indeed! It's obvious, that it is a well thought out design, super easy to use and understand what it is about. Just few issues I noticed:

1.There needs to be more contrast between the text and background on the footer - now it is quite hard to read.
    2.Putting the labels inside form fields is a VERY bad practise from the usability perspective (and of course accessibility) + making life harder for users instead of simplifying things. I am talking about the Free Trial form. It's ok if the form is 1-2 fields only. Place holders and titles are not the same.
    3. Not sure if it is a good idea to have very important links, e.g. Pricing only on the footer. Generally footer links are for boring stuff almost nobody cares about, e.g. Privacy etc., doubt if many people look at them at all. It might not be a big issue, don't know without testing, just an observation.

Remove Ads