Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By TheGAME1264
  • 2 Post By Studio87

Thread: Facebook Page

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Facebook Page

Hi Friends,

I am CEO of Virtual Tech. I invite you all to like my company's Facebook page and give me suggestions.

https://www.facebook.com/virtualtech2015

Best,
    Rizwan

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    It's a Facebook page full of generic drivel that says absolutely nothing, and it links to a website with a package forwarding address and a phone number with an area code that doesn't match the address.

If you want a suggestion, here's the best one you'll ever get and the one you're least likely to understand: think for yourself, indicate that you can think for yourself, and stop trying to be Generic Offshore Web Design Company #17,902,475.
    hiitsme and Fireproofgfx like this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    'Our creativity passion' isnt really gramatically correct...
    Try 'our creative passion' or 'our passion for creativity'

The images on slide 4 and 3 are placed awfully into iphones, tablets and browser windows, yet you state your a creative company...
    You need to work harder on your website to produce evidence you can deliver great results to your customers.
    timbo89 and Fireproofgfx like this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I see you don't have that much fans on yoru page. To increase the awareness of your brand I would strongly suggest you trying Facebook ad campaign - one of them is page likes which would increase the number of people you like. It does not cost a lot and the results are really great - like in a few weeks we have generated thousands of page likes. Of course, it will not make you any conversions but it will increase the trust of your business. For example, many people now are searching for ceratin companies through social media and the number of your page likes shows how much one can trust you. So try creating some attractive banners and make those people love you.

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    I thought you wanted suggestions? I didnt ask for any suggestions. Facebook have recently changed the way that posts are distributed from facebook pages and it is no longer as effective as it once was.
    However, your facebook marketing strategy seems flawed having only 18 fans?
    Last edited by Studio87; Jun 11th, 2015 at 08:30 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Did you give the link to your facebook page to boost your pages likes, anyway the actual site itself has a nice design and solid color palette.

Remove Ads