Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How to create a website - your feedbacks for the online guide

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    1.5 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

How to create a website - your feedbacks for the online guide

Hey there,

Simbla has recently published a guide on how to create a website easily, with no coding, using its platform.

Wanted to know what do you think about the design?
    What do you think is lacking?
    Do you have any other comments about the guide or Simbla as general?
    Last edited by matanoa; Jun 16th, 2015 at 01:57 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    I think when i got to it i get a "page not found" error.

This isnt the place for this sort of review anyway. You are in the right section but wrong forum. You want the opinions of your target audience. We as programmers/coders are not really interested in a code-less solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Sorry i got the worng url... fixed it right now

Anyway, regarding your comment, it is important for me to hear people which have experience to feedback about what they think is important to point out.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    I just had a quick look at your website - that pink sticky "Stop reading" block is extremely annoying. There are a lot of grammar mistakes & sentences that just don't sound right, the content needs to be more convincing - you need to get someone to help you with copywritting.

The information in your "How to create a website? There are three main ways today" is rubbish. Seriously. You are saying that your online website builder is the best way to create a website these days, better than getting it custom built by a design and development company. You know it's not true, customers know it's not true, people are not stupid. Just be honest about it - it is a solution for those who can't afford to get it done in a proper way. Nothing is wrong in that, just be open about it.The information about design and development companies and CMS is absolutely inaccurate - just don't talk about things you don't understand.

Your customer testimonials are obviously fake.You just found some photos online of some random individuals and created "customers". Here's your "Brad Cragely" https://twitter.com/jonathanrooney8 . Anyone can spot that they are fake. I wonder if anything can be worse than obviously fake testimonials.
    Last edited by hiitsme; Jun 17th, 2015 at 12:02 PM.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    I read your pricing page.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh wait...you guys are serious

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh man, stop it, you're killing me!

Okay, a review...a review...hiitsme nailed it. This is just another in a long line of tools people don't need, can't use, and don't work.

Oh yeah...and the lorem ipsum copy in this template makes you look like complete tools. And this template. I'm sad for Chico, whose main fear was missing the morning bus...I'm not sure what this has to do with a restaurant exactly, but someone really needs to show Chico some love.

I'm going to go now. I think I'll create a GoFundMe campaign for Chico to get his own car.
    hiitsme and Fireproofgfx like this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    I just found Chico
    Hover Effect Ideas | Set 1
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    He's still waiting for the bus. We really need to get his GoFundMe campaign in gear. Public transit is so slow these days!
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Is it more easy to create website in Simbla than Wordpress ?

Thanks for sharing...

Member #
    I hope you will more fell more perfect creating wordpress websites . Wordpress platform gives you more easy designing your websites .

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Wordpress platform gives you more easy designing your websites .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads