Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dshojaei3311

Thread: Plz HELP ... I'v problems with a website .. Ur rating is also appreciated :(

YDS
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    1.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    1.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    1.5 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Plz HELP ... I'v problems with a website .. Ur rating is also appreciated :(

Please guys I have a problem and I wonder if anyone can help me ... I have zero knowledge of theme, plugins and wordpress. So please explain in details ..

The problem is with the menu in this site ( YOUR DENTAL SUPPLY @ Dentistry is our profession, but people are our focus. YOUR DENTAL SUPPLY is dental supplier of dental products, dental services, dental material & dental equipment ) .. the shop menu is long and ugly just want to change it to wider menu which is divided into four columns

The second problem is that when you access to the site from a mobile phone the picture is distorted

Please help

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Every WordPress theme is different in what it allows your to customize. You don't have as much freedom as you would like compared to creating the website yourself with code. Every theme is similar, but also has a different back-end. I would recommend hiring an experienced designer that has used Word Press frequently, and can put it together for you. Everything takes research. I would look up the company that made your theme, and contact them for some advice via email or by phone. The best choice is to just pay a designer, if your not willing to pay for the hard work then you will need to research your butt off. Good Luck.
    YDS likes this.

YDS
    Member #
    Thank you ... I really appreciate your help ...

Remove Ads