Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vapr_Arts

Thread: Please review my website

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please review my website

Hey guys,

I'm currently at of intensive 57-weeks web development course. We learned how to build websites using HTML5, CSS3 a bit of JavaScript. I have also learned MySQL and now I'm learning PHP. This is my portfolio website done and purpose of it is to obviously get a job or some business. My own website is created from template but to be honest I changed over 50% of the code already to customized for myself. I'm looking for a bit of feedback and maybe an answer why my website doesn't exist in Google rankings. For those who want to see my work please visit bogdanduzel.net

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Member #
    Beautiful.

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Love the colors and the logos, I thought for sure that it was going to be a Wordpress site but damn, you did a great job! I like it! Do you have a link to the original template that you worked off of to get a better idea of what you did?

Member #
    Liked
    544 times

Please review my website

Quote Originally Posted by Fireproofgfx View Post
    Love the colors and the logos, I thought for sure that it was going to be a Wordpress site but damn, you did a great job! I like it! Do you have a link to the original template that you worked off of to get a better idea of what you did?
    Really? The logo and logo color choice is pretty much the only thing I don't like! Haha

I don't understand the triangle looking tail thing shooting off to the bottom right! (Edit: See what i mean? I meant bottom left!) Then again, its late, I'm sick, could be me not understanding the shape but no matter how late it is or sick i am, the colors bother me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    I like how he worked with a color such as purple that could be hard to incorporate into a design and it works well with the over all design. It would be fine, maybe better with out the bottom left triangle but to me it points down to the Dublin Web Design and doesn't hurt the logo in my mind. But again I like how he incorporated the purple into the menu bar, action buttons, and bottom map.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireproofgfx View Post
    I like how he worked with a color such as purple that could be hard to incorporate into a design and it works well with the over all design. It would be fine, maybe better with out the bottom left triangle but to me it points down to the Dublin Web Design and doesn't hurt the logo in my mind. But again I like how he incorporated the purple into the menu bar, action buttons, and bottom map.
    I can see where you're coming from. With the right understanding of color theory any color can work out. Ignoring the colors, a good brand is SIMPLE, if you cant explain why an element is being used it probably shouldn't be. That triangle serves no purpose. If it weren't on the website and pointing toward the Web Design Dublin but on another product would it be justified?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fireproofgfx likes this.

Remove Ads