Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Talking Finalising Project before launch, feedback please

Hiya all,
    I have been working on a project for the past couple of weeks, and pre launch I would like to get some opinions, advice on what to do to it more, design wise and functionality wise.

It is basically a website inspiration site, allowing you to sort the websites in our database by popularity, tag, category and colour whilst allowing you to 'like' and upload your own website to have it showcased on the website.

Please give opinions both usability oriented, and functionality oriented, what you would like to see added to the site in order to help you discover inspiration and help you enjoy your experience more.

The website is found at inspirizone.com , opinions on the overall look of the site also appreciated.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    You have some issues with the buttons for each site. In talkin about the "like" button and the 2 others next to it. The white blends on the white background of some and that really bugs me. Make them more distinctive colors or find a way to make them stand out more. This is from seeing it on my phone. May be different on desktop.

When i click on the filter options nothing really changes. For example i clicked on "green" and i got a black/red site?

The menu looks extremely off on my phone. Sign up/sign in/ admin dashboard all have one font and home/about have another font. Looks bad to me. I sort of understand why you did it but its not smart. Make them all more uniform. Add the correct spacing between each and use one font. Also the Twitter icon just kinda sits off on its own and doesnt make sense there. Everything else takes up its own line and is centered but Twitter is pushed to the right and feels like its invading the top portion of the About line.

Why is the "about" section (not talking the menu) so far down? Id remove it and have its own page or make it one of the first things you see. By the time i get to the bottom of your page if I still need an "about" section then theres something wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yep, for desktop it is different, as an overlay drops down.
    Did you click the refresh for filtering? The filtering colour functions by taking all colours of the website into account, so although they are not displayed on the image, they are displayed on the actual website if you know what I mean. Basically the actual website has green on it.
    I designed it desktop first tbh, which is why everything is a little off on mobile because I guess most people looking for web design inspiration will most likely be web designers working on desktops or laptops...

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    you can make ur menu bar fixed at the top which help individual to migrate to another page without scrolling down.

Remove Ads