Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please give me some comment. Thank you!

Hi everyone, I have changed my website design. I think it look very good now, but may be customers don't like it. So please give me some feed back. Thank you
    My website : store manager for Magento

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Its not that bad. The issues I'd point out is that its by no means responsive, which isnt always a bad thing it depends on your analytics but personally i feel responsive design should slowly become a standard. I did notice your homepage is responsive and you have an app for Apple. Building an app seems like a big deal, to the point where I'd safely assume the rest of your site should be responsive as well. What do Android users do? Does the link not appear on Apple devices and vise versa with Apple likes on Android devices?

Clicking on the home screen nav i Cant find a way back to the page you linked us to. Not a good thing. I even got relieved for a second when I noticed a Features page on your affiliate+ page. Whats worst is filtering thru the navigation I noticed some pages looked completely different. Why?

I didn't like how your slider works but its the same image? Is that necessary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Your site is good.. Try to add some more content (beside the images) as it looking blank with empty spaces..

Thanks fr sharing..

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    ur site is good. additional u can make ur menu bar fixed at the top so that if any user want to migrate from one page to another then their is no need to scroll up.

Remove Ads