Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

please review my first ever designed wordpress theme

Hi, i have recently worked on a wordpress theme having dark color idea.
    evetheme | Just another WordPress siteevetheme | Just another WordPress site
    theme has customization options for logo, header image, header title, header subtitle an header link.
    i appreciate your suggestion and critics.
    Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    So this theme you did create? Or another purchase? I left the last one alone because although content is key, its hard to critique a site that wasn't created by the person posting. We will usually mention design aspects while critiquing by the parts that we are most critical on is the coding/functionality. If you didnt create this you will most likely not get much more than a "oh thats nice" sort of responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    yes this is i have clearly mentioned that i have worked on this theme, designed and coded. for the other one my intention was not have review of theme.

Member #
    Liked
    195 times
    Nice looking theme. Really like the colors. I downloaded it and will give it a look at when I have a little more time.

Edit: One of the girls in my office installed your theme this afternoon on our test server and made the comment that your theme needs much more work on being able to edit it. She said there is not enough options in editing the theme.
    Last edited by bleau canon; Aug 09th, 2015 at 10:48 PM.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    thanks for your real real review. can you please specify what more edit options should be in theme?

Member #
    Liked
    195 times
    Quote Originally Posted by angela5 View Post
    thanks for your real real review. can you please specify what more edit options should be in theme?
    The girl that does our WP sites for our business clients liked what she saw when I showed her your demo.She made the comment to me one of our reg restaurant clients is wanting a new site and they also want to be able to edit their menus and specials.

Sidebars, Sometimes we use them but most of the time we don't along with a few more things.she couldn't make the theme work for her because there was so little for her to edit.

She's going to make some screenshots of another theme she uses that show all the ways to edit the theme. She plans to get that done tonight and I'll post them so you can see them. We also have no problems paying for a premium theme but we won't purchase a premium theme until she can test a free version for her clients.

I made a thread recently about what we're hearing about Wordpress and how frustrating it is for someone not familiar with editing a WP theme and the main thing is being able to edit a theme.

Some things people tell us about Wordpress
    Bleau

Member #
    Liked
    195 times
    Did you design this theme to be a blog only theme?
    Bleau

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bleau canon View Post
    The girl that does our WP sites for our business clients liked what she saw when I showed her your demo.She made the comment to me one of our reg restaurant clients is wanting a new site and they also want to be able to edit their menus and specials.

Sidebars, Sometimes we use them but most of the time we don't along with a few more things.she couldn't make the theme work for her because there was so little for her to edit.

She's going to make some screenshots of another theme she uses that show all the ways to edit the theme. She plans to get that done tonight and I'll post them so you can see them. We also have no problems paying for a premium theme but we won't purchase a premium theme until she can test a free version for her clients.

I made a thread recently about what we're hearing about Wordpress and how frustrating it is for someone not familiar with editing a WP theme and the main thing is being able to edit a theme.

Some things people tell us about Wordpress
    I am so glad that you are considering this theme and taking time to use and test this theme. It will be my pleasure if you share that screens.
    This theme i created just for blog style, i didn't intend to make this so extensive and multipurpose. I have plan to work on more quality themes for free because so many people over here need good quality themes but they can't pay for it. I started my site for free responsive web templates and sharing some really high quality free themes. and also sharing some great premium themes.

Regards

Member #
    This is pretty good...nice clean look!!

Member #
    Liked
    195 times
    I've not forgotten about you angela. We got slammed with work and I've had two people out on vacation. We'll get back to it soon.
    Bleau

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads