Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Please Review

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please Review

I just added a new page to my website: Professional web development services | web design & development company | Red Dragon Web Media
    I'm trying to focus on raising conversions and making it look professional...let me know what you guys think!!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Very impressive. If u do Ecommerce site. Have u done any ReCommerce site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    302 times
    In places the white text on top of your background images is difficult to read. Need more contrast.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Indeed, it needs more contrast in some places, especially the homepage header - hardly possible to read.

Generally looks good, just a few observations:
    1.Contacting you: you've only provided a telephone number, no email address, office address (if any). That slightly hurts credibility. At least state where you are based. Also, the contact information needs to be more visible, I would stick to the standard of putting in in the footer. Once I clicked on the "Contact" link, it took a a while to find out where that contact information is, it's quite well hidden. Your contact form in not flexible enough for a standard enquiry - e.g. I would personally prefer to introduce myself, tell few sentences about I need etc. when contacting.
    2.Menu links should be more descriptive: "Features" of what? Your company, your websites? That section deals with your process/approach, thus should be named accordingly. The "Team" section is about 1 person, not team, thus leaves the users wondering if it is only 1 person team, or other members not mentioned. If only one person, renamed it accordingly.
    3.I think you should have a logo...
    4.Contact form: you should mark the required fields as required instead of putting "All fields are required" text after your data protection statement. Nobody will see it there.
    5.The testimonials section is hidden - nobody will expect it to be under FAQ.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The site looks professional and I think it's beautiful.

This text: "... OUR AVERAGE CLIENT RECEIVES:
    Modern conversion focused design.
    Completly responsive designs.
    A Dedicated developer with a focused and fast development time!"
    is hard to read because it's blurred.

The topmost title: "Web Design & Development Company"
    has kind of a different look and feel than this title: "WE PUT YOU ON THE WEB!"
    -- I made it black instead, that looks better I think. Its current color, blue, doesn't match the rest of the page IMO.

Also there's an annoying line break after "Web Design & Development Company" and the link list: "HOME FEATURES ...".

Obviously these are fairly minor things (except for the blurred text :-) IMO)

Best wishes.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    On mobile the site seems to lose some color? The first thing I see is a white background with white text that has a shadow? No images? Its also a little confusing? It says "... Our average client receives" and then I see a contact form? Followed by what i assume is what your average client receives. Theres a huge gap between the form and what they actually receive.

In the section that says Engagement Focused Design is pretty dull. I feel like you should be using an animation(could be a simple gif at the very least) to show responsiveness since thats what is under the heading. Personally I feel as though theres a missing link. Responsiveness is also not really "engaging" so you may want to take hat into consideration.

Theres a sentence that really bugs me in the following. You mention small businesses but then mention $10k website. I would reword that so that the more expensive option is the "or". As soon as they see $10k they may be afraid you are out of their budget. Cater your copy to your target. If your target is a small business that can afford $10k for a site then leave it. I personally wouldn't have that there. I would leave a dollar amount out to discourage anyone. Also are you "conversion focused" or "engagement focused"

Agree with above that if you use team and we you should be more than one person. Is there others that are not shown? They should be.

Your packages section really bugs me. It is confusing to me for one that an image slider is not part of a basic site for you? I personally wouldn't create these "one size fits all" packages. Say I want an image slider but don't want the blog? Do I have to pay you $300 more just for that? You should consider just listing options and allow the client to select what they need and quote them off of that.

You mention free updates for a year in one spot and then say the first TWO years in another? Which is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove Ads