Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By noodles415
  • 1 Post By Vapr_Arts

Thread: My new Project

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    1.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

My new Project

Hey , Its not complete yet, but the main elements are there , tell me your opinion please

Global Import s.a.r.l

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    I opened the page and then closed it straight away. Seriously. Many users will do the same, believe me. Stop that stupid music please. It is such a bad and unprofessional thing to start playing music automatically, not to mention the accessibility problems it causes. Just imagine someone sitting in a quiet office and opening your website. Or at home, when someone is sleeping nearby.

Member #
    Well actually I got the idea of starting playing music automatically from a professional website, tho the music I used is so calm and relaxing, maybe you had your home cinema on hight sound

Member #
    Liked
    544 times

My new Project

Automatic sound is a bad idea. What constitutes a website being "professional" the site you got the idea from isn't professional if its automatically playing audio.

Leave the music and give the option for people to play it themselves. Don't make it play automatically. If i hear music playing that I didn't start I close the site. The site isn't built for your enjoyment your site is built for the users who go to the site.

Regardless of how loud it is, if audio plays automatically I'm gone. I just don't like it, and Im not alone.

(I didn't use LMGTFY to be negative, i used it to shorten the url since being on my phone the url posting is confusing at least using this app)

http://bfy.tw/1May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Vapr_Arts; Aug 18th, 2015 at 02:16 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    195 times
    Quote Originally Posted by darkofman View Post
    Well actually I got the idea of starting playing music automatically from a professional website, tho the music I used is so calm and relaxing, maybe you had your home cinema on hight sound
    Even though it's a beautiful song, and it didn't bother me in the least, there are two things that really annoy people and that is music and videos starting when someone accesses a site.

We represent musicians, bands, and none other than trance and techno Dj's and they always want music to start up on their landing pages. When my developer that builds our music sites test she warns us but, your music is very nice and for someone that likes that I'm sure they would spend a lot of time on your site.

Care to share that music with me?
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Quote Originally Posted by darkofman View Post
    Well, it obviously wasn't very professional. I personally boycott websites that do this.
    Last edited by hiitsme; Aug 19th, 2015 at 02:31 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    I have to agree about the sound. Anytime I go to a site that has music playing automatically I exit immediately. Actually I stayed on your site longer than usual because I wanted to look at it. Longer than usual was about 7 seconds which was all the longer I could take the music. In my brief look I did like the layout. I guess I could have shut off my speakers but it was easier to exit.

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Auto playing music is a big no-no. I don't care how much the client loves the music it's should not play automatically.
    Vapr_Arts likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by noodles415 View Post
    Auto playing music is a big no-no. I don't care how much the client loves the music it's should not play automatically.
    This is the thing that bugs me most. Clients do not realize that the site is not for them! Its for the clients/users they are trying to reach. Sure it is their site but the site is not intended to be their Facebook page. The site is intended to serve a purpose. Either to sell a service/product or to inform them about something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    noodles415 likes this.

Remove Ads