Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

OnceBuilder something more than CMS

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to introduce myself. So, I'm Adam a hobbyist programmer from north-east Poland. I have been hobbyist programmer since 2006~. Basically I have been doing my projects for fun. I used to play slot games especially web browser games...

My story with programming started when I decided to make 'bot' for a web browser game! I really enjoy automation. After I successfully created first bot, my next project was a make my own game I started learning SQL and after 1 year I created own game.

After few years I started doing websites, there was few.... then I realized i need something to make websites faster, I tried to install ZEND but it was so difficult for my being beginner, so I failed with installation. That's was my bad experience with Frameworks...

In 2012 I decided to make my own, yeah this one from 2012 looks completely different then current project and has more useful functions for coding, like auto complete stuff / drag and drop etc. I'm looking to implement it into current project in future.

Whole idea was also developing in this 5 years, I have been reading, watching, looking for worth looking solutions.

Here we are, the OnceBuilder. It becomes my longest project and took lots of time to develop it, I have been doing it with passion. Definitely time has to come I and will looking for a job in IT, so I will use my software to build beautiful responsive website for customers!

beautiful responsive website

I have been working hard last night to make it ready to use for everyone. here is a video I created for just presentation, sorry for a bad quality but.. my pc is quaite old ;-) so its a bit lagging lol

Thank you for any response

Btw. I'm not a good writer... it took me 40 minutes to finish that post.. nice.. I have never spend so much time on writing essay
    Last edited by goldpaid777; Sep 20th, 2017 at 04:56 PM.

Member #
    Updated please check

Member #
    Good one. I think you will need to optimize images

Remove Ads