Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Can you please tell me how my blog is? my blog needs your review.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Can you please tell me how my blog is? my blog needs your review.

I have created a blog to help web designers, developers and marketers.This is a new blog,Please review my blog and let me know if i am making any mistakes.
    Hitecpost

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Yeah, you are...pretty much everything. You set up WordPress on a stock theme and you post about a topic that has been done to death and yet you know nothing about it.

Whenever you publish a "top 10 SEO Gurus" list that includes vested-interest losers such as Ann Smarty and Aaron Wall, I pretty much assume you're a parrot and have performed none of your own analysis.
    heike likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    What is with people and that side social media menu thing? It never fails to block a portion of the screen on mobile. Maybe 2-3 links would be ok but with 8 it is literally blocking me from reading titles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    It's how posts get shared, Vapr_Arts. Without it, no one would ever figure out how to get that URL thingy in the address bar into a Facebook post or Tweet. It's not as if anyone could copy and paste it or anything. You're such a n00b!
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    It's how posts get shared, Vapr_Arts. Without it, no one would ever figure out how to get that URL thingy in the address bar into a Facebook post or Tweet. It's not as if anyone could copy and paste it or anything. You're such a n00b!
    Well that just goes to show what I know. Thanks for the lesson! Now I feel like I could write a blog on SEO strategies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    You sure can. Just remember to say what everyone else says so that everyone can see you're an expert. Be sure to include your name as somehow the mere mention of it implies rock star status!
    Vapr_Arts likes this.

Member #
    I think you should put more pic and color in your website. Love the upside menu. And I think the recent post should be following you whenever you scrolling up or down. It's quite good and the loading speed it pretty quick. 8/10

Member #
    Thank you aria

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Start over.
    Yes, hard to do, but seems to me like the only good way to go.

The blog tries to cover every topic that has been ever created on the internet ever.
    Yet (obviously, duh!) fails to do so, because a personal blog can not simply achieve this.

That was related to your audience targeting, now the less important stuff.
    Wordpress blogs like this are long overdue.
    What I mean is that you should not get a WP theme, start pumping "content" and expect miracles.
    Nothing to critique, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapr_Arts View Post
    What is with people and that side social media menu thing? It never fails to block a portion of the screen on mobile. Maybe 2-3 links would be ok but with 8 it is literally blocking me from reading titles.
    How else is his site going to get viral, huh? This way Moz SEO is never going to reference to his articles!
    TheGAME1264 and Vapr_Arts like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

That was a win, heike. Very well played!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads