Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By delstu
  • 2 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: Doontec Review Required

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Doontec Review Required

Doon Technologies is an IT and business consulting comoany. Kindly review this site doontec and let us know about this site design, style and content and how is this company working in USA?

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    No website link, at least no link shown on mobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapr_Arts View Post
    No website link, at least no link shown on mobile.

Sorry forgot to add link, here is the link doontec.com

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Well its not responsive, and it requires flash for some stuff to work. Not really a fan of the stock photos and the latest news you had was from 5 years ago. Id get rid of the news section until theres something more recent. Makes me wonder where you have been for 5 years.

As i said its not responsive and im on mobile so im not going to look much further than the home page.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    And the copyright is dated 2011. My first impression was completely wrong - I had to do some digging to figure out what you actually do. No one in your target market is going to do the same amount of digging, they will just leave your site. Ditch the site and start over.

That is probably a bit harsh, but not by a great deal. I'm your visitor and I look at your home page wanting the answer to one question - What's in it for me? I see nothing on your home page that gives me even a clue. I see a slider with about six slides, none of them really relevant so why have them at all? And what is that text box that keeps changing on top of your slider? Move that down to a section about reviews or whatever it is supposed to be. The text changes so fast I cannot read them.
    So many slides reminds me of 2003 when designers went crazy with flash pages. Don't overdo it.

You may be able to get by using your current design if you make some major changes. Your home page should be about what you can do for me and how I will benefit. Your team (if you have one) needs to decide exactly what your business is and how to best present yourself to your audience. It's all about what your target market wants - put yourself in their shoes.
    Last edited by delstu; Nov 13th, 2015 at 12:44 AM.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    You're lying. There's no other way to put it anymore...you're lying, and I'm sick of the lie.

You're not from "USA". No one from "USA" says they're from "USA". They say they're from a state or a city/state. Not "USA". You're from Pakistan. The grammar on your site clearly indicates that you're an offshore company, and an IP lookup on your post revealed the country.

If you're going to be an offshore company, be an offshore company. Don't BS others and claim you're from somewhere you're not. The rest of it doesn't even matter when you lie like that.
    Vapr_Arts and hiitsme like this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads