Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Looking for feedback

I am creating a web application for learning purpose and this is my first. So, I would like to get some feedback on it and some tips on what can be done to improve this.
    Thank you.

site: sales-management.hostei.com
    Login info:
    username: admin
    password: Admin123

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Ok i tried it, and I dont know if I did what I was suppose to, but it seemed to work? I am curious though. It seems you only want numbers inserted. First I didnt understand that when I started and assumed one of them should have been a product name/description of the least? All i know is I made a sale on that day for that amount of money, but what did i sell? No one may never know.

Design is lacking. Id recommend taking into account some design aspects. One major design flaw is on mobile the calculator buttons are all scrambled. It doesn't look like a calculator n I didn't realize it was one at first glance. Colors/text/img all of that needs some work done. Granted you may not need to if this is just to learn, and if you dont plan on doing things yourself. Maybe you will have a designer that does all that for you and in that case you just need to focus on the backend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Thanks for taking time to review my work.
    Currently, I have only made it to calculate the total sales at the end of the day and then, calculate total for the month. Yeah, I think I need to add another section where we can calculate product sales too.
    Yeah, design has been a problem. I wanted to create a tiles like layout like in windows but it just got out of place and messy. Choosing colour combination has always been my weak point. I think I just need to make it simple with less colours for now.
    Thanks again.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I just updated section to calculate product sales too although design is still the same. Any feedback on it is welcome.

Member #
    is the site down now?

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Well its a good effort. I must appreciate it.But you need do work more on scripting languages.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It looks ok.
    I didn't checked all the functionality, but if it works, its very good for your first web app.
    If you make the design better, it will be perfect!

Remove Ads