Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By derrinfelix
  • 1 Post By Vapr_Arts

Thread: Honest Opinions Please

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Honest Opinions Please

Hey everyone. Really would value any feedback for the new design of our website. https://drfelix.co.uk We're in the healthcare and pharmacy market. My biggest concern is the homepage, where most of our traffic is. Bounce rates are pretty good, but if anything can be approved, I would love to know. Thanks to all of you that give your opinion, I look forward to your replies.
    TehranSD likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Well for starters, and I apologize if this offends you, but the logo is in my opinion both ugly and unprofessional.

I understand that Doctors and pills go hand in hand, they are where you get your medicine prescribed so you would think they would have a positive association. Personally when I see it think its a bad sign. Im the type of person that has an issue with medicines and more importantly pills. Not sure how it is in the UK, and you may be safe from this there, but here in the States there are many people that believe Dr. should do more than just be a pill dispenser. Dr's are quick to prescribe medicine and thats not always a good thing. While that may be an issue only addressed in the States, you might not care, and you may not need to. Just thought I'd mention it. I do get that its also a pharmacy and thats probably another reason you did it, just personally I wouldnt have.

Another issue I had was the green. The green you have in the brand and the green you have in other places do not match. I see what you did with the blue, and noticed that that is not the same blue as well, but it seems to work better than the green, in my opinion. It has some contrast issues when you get it on that light grey in the thin font some of the links are in.

The site is responsive and looks ok on a mobile phone, but you are lacking in certain things that are also accountable for responsive design. On of those being how small the buttons are, most specifically the "how it works, faq..etc" those are way too small. You should look into it,while the text can be small like that, the button itself should be about 44px squared or more. I also think that the word "menu" above the menu icon is redundant. People know thats an icon for a menu now. The menu also seems to be off center on mobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TehranSD likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    For me the biggest problem is the contrast issue. Some sections are hard to read and others are really difficult, especially the green text links.

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    I agree with what the others have stated already. I would also recommend making your fonts a little bit larger. I viewed the site in Google at 100% and the font was smaller than I would like so I zoomed in to 125% and it was a lot easier to read,
    '

Remove Ads