Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Webproud design

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Post Webproud design

Hi!!
    Me and my friend started a small web design business in the local area. The aim is to create much cheaper websites thats competitors in the area. it would really help if you could give us feedback on our site or any tips.
    Many thanks
    Cheap Web Design Essex - WebProud

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Well, you're using a theme, I guess thats what you get for a "cheap" alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Vapr_Arts View Post
    Well, you're using a theme, I guess thats what you get for a "cheap" alternative.

The theme was only a widescreen image theme everything we have put on the website and where we have placed it is completely custom. The services we offer are also custom design swell as themed websites. Therefore the price may be cheap but the websites themselves are not "Cheap".

kind regards

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by webproud View Post
    The theme was only a widescreen image theme everything we have put on the website and where we have placed it is completely custom. The services we offer are also custom design swell as themed websites. Therefore the price may be cheap but the websites themselves are not "Cheap".

kind regards
    Okay, I didn't look at the themes demo, so maybe its justifiable and you deserve some credit. You have a major flaw in your business plan that I subtly tried to point out with my reference to "cheap".

I would bet that majority of websites are for business, would I be wrong? Well any business person will tell you that making a "cheap" investment is usually the quickest ways to failure. There are certain purchases/investments you can skimp on to save some money. A website is not one of them.

Then theres issues with your language. Especially in the way that you try to convince a person to choose you. The grammar and such need work, but my bigger concern is things like " Google has never had an issue with our sites, we believe the sites we make are SEO friendly." Do I really need to point out the issue with this one sentence alone?

To me your site reads as both inexperienced and even unconfident in the work you provide.

Now to touch a little on the design. Your site looks overly generic, to the point that it looks like a theme. I didn't even have to verify that you were using a theme. That is not a very good thing. That means nothing about your site stands out or looks unique. I truly hope that you were not banking on the "cheap" cost would give you a unique platform? There are hundreds of people that will do a lot of work for little money. Just look at the success with Fiverrr. (And by this I do not mean Fiverrr is a smart route for designers/developers doing the work, the company that takes advantage of these people are the successful ones)

Banned
    Member #
    I have had a look on your website but i feel that there is too much information on the first page hence users get bored to scroll down.It would have been better if you used menus for sections and give a user freedom of choice.It is nice though.
    It would also help if you could give us feedback on our new website based in Kenya.
    Web Design in Nairobi

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by creativedes View Post
    I have had a look on your website but i feel that there is too much information on the first page hence users get bored to scroll down.It would have been better if you used menus for sections and give a user freedom of choice.It is nice though.
    It would also help if you could give us feedback on our new website based in Kenya.
    Web Design in Nairobi
    Don't hijack a thread, if you want reviews post your own site in your own thread. If we all started reviewing everyones site on the same thread it would become a mess quickly. So we don't.

Remove Ads