Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vapr_Arts

Thread: Awesome site here for Web designers! Would like some critique on my website.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Awesome site here for Web designers! Would like some critique on my website.

I am new here, and would like some honest advice and critique on my website I created using Weebly, I always like second sets of eyes and to learn from others. Anyways, this is my site...

SpinningWebs by Design
    SpinningWebs By Design - Welcome!

Thank you for your time and expertise in helping me get started.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Weebly is a horrible platform to use, and honestly your design needs a lot of work. Theres honestly not much I like about it, and personally I'd ditch it n start over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fireproofgfx likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I think if you want more traffic on your site than you have to work on the website design.Add some more information about your services on the home page.It would be better if you add some cal to actions on the landing page.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I like your main menu.
    Your site, can not be called awesome!
    Especially, when it is not responsive!

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    It seems you are offering services to businesses or other people using the web as a tool or a part of a marketing plan, since all of your services are directed at improving web presence.
    In my opinion, if you want to be taken seriously, get off weebly and get a domain name, design( or have someone design) an actual website.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    You should add some more content on home page, change footer add some widgets and make it attractive.

Member #
    You should trash the concept and site completely - Sorry you asked.

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCA View Post
    You should trash the concept and site completely - Sorry you asked.
    Wow. I see you are a new member here so I will cut you some slack - but please refrain from such aggressively negative comments in the future.

If you don't like the site, say so, but politely, and offer some ideas on how to improve it.

These forums are here to help each other and to offer constructive criticism, not to trash other people's efforts.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    I also recommend re-doing it as well and this time creating an actual and professionally designed website. It would make a big difference in attracting clients, believe me.

Remove Ads