Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Please review our website WebsiteDesignDenver.com

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please review our website WebsiteDesignDenver.com

Hello if you could please kindly review our website Website Design Denver - Web Development CO

Thanks in advance!

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Your site is looking fine. But can I suggest to summarize your content(bullet list) in your front page and just includes the important ones to easily read your website.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Well from a design point its really bland and boring, the logo bugs me, and the image up top is clearly a stock photo meshed together with other stock photos very poorly.

Thats the least of your worries though. You have some issues with the contrast with the thin font on the light background. I am really confused why theres 2 sites? Why is the blog its own separate site? Then theres the copy. You have phrases like "our team uses the latest technicalities.."? What the hell does that even mean? I hope you meant technologies? Either way poor copy like that has me worried about your effectiveness and attention to detail. You got a lot of work to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    It's not your site, and it's not your theme.

Okler Themes | Porto

Of course, to show your creativity you use the exact same theme with minimal modifications for your clients.

https://www.coloradoprowash.com/
    https://www.denverwindowcleaning.com/

Since you're not using this with WP for once and you appear to be using it with Drupal, I'm contemplating revising my "biggest blight" ranking list. I don't know whether "Themes" should outrank WP. They're definitely 1 and 2.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    It's not your site, and it's not your theme.

Okler Themes | Porto

Of course, to show your creativity you use the exact same theme with minimal modifications for your clients.

https://www.coloradoprowash.com/
    https://www.denverwindowcleaning.com/

Since you're not using this with WP for once and you appear to be using it with Drupal, I'm contemplating revising my "biggest blight" ranking list. I don't know whether "Themes" should outrank WP. They're definitely 1 and 2.
    Because it's a template it's not my site your a joke, just like your sites. Both of those business are also mine so I did use the same template. Clearly HTML5 not Drupal or WP for once LOL..
    Last edited by WebDesignDenver; Feb 14th, 2016 at 01:01 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WebDesignDenver View Post
    Because it's a template it's not my site your a joke, just like your sites. Both of those business are also mine so I did use the same template. Clearly HTML not Drupal.
    First off if you ask for a review don't be so sensitive. You asked us to look at your site and we did. The honest truth is if I would have known it was a template I would have said the same thing. He's right, if you're using a template then it isn't your site. What work did you actually do? Templates are ok if your'e not a dev/designer. The problem is, is a template does most of the work for you, and because of that its unfair for you to claim it as your work.

Just cause you aren't ready to hear what we have to say doesn't mean you should start to be rude an insult another member (especially if that member is a mod). You got your panties hurt and thats fine, they don't say the truth hurts for nothing. If you can act like an adult and take your criticism like an adult then we would love to have you here. If this is the way that you handle someone who disagrees with you then we have no room for you here.

TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    We have a team of professionals for the customers that want a custom developed website willing to pay $5,000+. As we are getting started out we are using developer tools to our advantage, and keeping our costs low as we design sites for our lower budgeted customers and establish a name. Our work speaks for itself and is designed very professional. After I designed coloradoprowash.com and blew our competitors away both on site and in SEO terms many people have told me how talented I am and I decided to start this business. I have other websites in our portfolio that I have designed for our customers and they have been very happy with it, and there is absolutely nothing wrong using templates as they are often designed for people in this work field. Rude and insulted another member and i'm being over sensitive?? where was this at? Mod or not... Obviously I'm a part of this forum so I can learn more and expand my horizon.
    Last edited by WebDesignDenver; Feb 14th, 2016 at 01:59 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    We have a team of professionals for the customers that want a custom developed website willing to pay $5,000+. As we are getting started out we are using developer tools to our advantage, and keeping our costs low as we design sites for our lower budgeted customers and establish a name. Our work speaks for itself and is designed very professional. After I designed coloradoprowash.com and blew our competitors away both on site and in SEO terms many people have told me how talented I am and I decided to start this business. I have other websites in our portfolio that I have designed for our customers and they have been very happy with it, and there is absolutely nothing wrong using templates as they are often designed for people in this work field. Rude and insulted another member and i'm being over sensitive?? where was this at? Mod or not... Obviously I'm a part of this forum so I can learn more and expand my horizon.
    "Youre a joke, just like your sites" that is rude and an insult. It contributed nothing to the conversation other than fallacious reasoning. Not very professional on your part. Really? If someone wants something custom built they have to pay $5k+?

So someone told you that you were talented and you are just starting out? Well lets put some perspective into this. You are speaking to experienced professionals. Most of us have done this for a long time. You are a new comer. Thats fine, we all start somewhere. The issue that you are going to have seems to be your ego. They told you that you were talented and it inflated your ego, so now you feel that you know more than those who have done it longer than you?

There is a time and a place for everything. Templates included. And usually there is nothing wrong with using them. We do not have a problem with you using them. We have a problem with you using them and then asking us to critique your work. Please, tell us what work it is you did? Downloaded a template and installed it to a host? Changed some text and maybe a photo or two? Its not your work! So, by all means continue doing what you do, just understand that we here as a community of professionals welcome you as a new comer. Look around we try our best to help those just starting out as long as those asking for help are willing to take advice. Your ego is going to cause you some problems in this industry ( not just here on this forum) modesty is a great way to learn more. Thinking you know everything when you know little to nothing means you have no room or will to learn. Best of luck to you in whatever you do, just from now on lets try to act like civilized professionals here?

Its fine to argue and disagree, just make sure your logic is not flawed. You may want to take a moment to learn some communication skills, because one lesson you will learn right away is a lot of people will disagree with you in this industry. Theres gunna be clients that are flat out stubborn and wont take any help from you. I worry that you aren't ready to handle that.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapr_Arts View Post
    "Youre a joke, just like your sites" that is rude and an insult. It contributed nothing to the conversation other than fallacious reasoning. Not very professional on your part. Really? If someone wants something custom built they have to pay $5k+?

So someone told you that you were talented and you are just starting out? Well lets put some perspective into this. You are speaking to experienced professionals. Most of us have done this for a long time. You are a new comer. Thats fine, we all start somewhere. The issue that you are going to have seems to be your ego. They told you that you were talented and it inflated your ego, so now you feel that you know more than those who have done it longer than you?

There is a time and a place for everything. Templates included. And usually there is nothing wrong with using them. We do not have a problem with you using them. We have a problem with you using them and then asking us to critique your work. Please, tell us what work it is you did? Downloaded a template and installed it to a host? Changed some text and maybe a photo or two? Its not your work! So, by all means continue doing what you do, just understand that we here as a community of professionals welcome you as a new comer. Look around we try our best to help those just starting out as long as those asking for help are willing to take advice. Your ego is going to cause you some problems in this industry ( not just here on this forum) modesty is a great way to learn more. Thinking you know everything when you know little to nothing means you have no room or will to learn. Best of luck to you in whatever you do, just from now on lets try to act like civilized professionals here?

Its fine to argue and disagree, just make sure your logic is not flawed. You may want to take a moment to learn some communication skills, because one lesson you will learn right away is a lot of people will disagree with you in this industry. Theres gunna be clients that are flat out stubborn and wont take any help from you. I worry that you aren't ready to handle that.

If it's so easy where is your website?

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    If it's so easy where is your website?
    Thats the type of response I was expecting. It wont matter what I say,do, or show you, you will always be right in your eyes. For that reason Im out..good luck kid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads