Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Krazyhawk
  • 1 Post By Thetutguy

Thread: tips about my design

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

tips about my design

I'm a beginner and this is one of my first designs i made.
    So i don't know if this is a good design and because i'm a beginner and this website i need to make is for a friend his bussiness and i don't want to make a ugly design but a proffesional looking design.
    The text needs to be changed so please don't look at that. Its also just the home page but i want to know if i have to start over or i can work further with this page....
    thank you
    home page basis.jpg

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I think it could be interesting. Find a good font, like you said, and run with it. You also have to worry about potential loading time with that big image in the BG. It is a simple design, but immediately looking at it I know what it is, so that's a good thing. Bang out some mock ups of some other pages and post those too.
    Hussain100 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Well this is far from a website design. It looks like the beginning of 1 page. Theres 0 content for us to review. Im not sure if you designed the logo or chose the colors but I instantly thought of legos, not a food place. If the text is to be ignored all we really have to look at is a few shapes on top of a photo of a pizza.

Pleeeeease tell me that the photo is of food the place actually made. One thing that drives me crazy with food places is when the photos never look like the actual food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    I can say it is a good start. If this is a complete home page, you need to smaller the size of boxes over the food image.

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    I am guessing all those tabs and arrows along the sides and the bottom are going to be links. If that be the case I would have to say it looks too cluttered. The Pizza in the background is supposed to advertise quality of presentation and appease the target audience but it is bombarded by the links. I don't think its ever a good Idea to obstruct your main sales point. What I think of this stile just based off the image alone is I am looking at an advertisement in a motocross magazine where everything is all over the place and there is no obvious organizational structure. Are you using the rule of thirds, fifths or what?
    Vapr_Arts likes this.

Remove Ads