Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Movie Monitor

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey guys this is a concept i made up today and i was wondering what you guys thought?? And what things i could add and change plus also to see if it all works coz ive only seen it on my computer. Also i must stress that this is the v first version so alot will change! Thanks check it out here

Member #
    Very good - the background quality need a little sprucing up on the desktop, althoug very good at first look - I like it, I like it a lot.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    wierd... if it were doing something like that id probably use flash, but thats just me.

Member #
    Cool concept. You may want to give ppl an option of other media players. I hate real player.

Member #
    Thanks for the feedback guys! What other players should i use i'll put windows media in there for a start. What about Quicktime? Or what others are there? And do you think it would be a good idea to have a members login? So each member would have thier own section?? Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    good start...not finished though, make the TV big size and get rid of the little box from the right, and instead of putting the buttons on the tv make a remote control...Good Luck!

Remove Ads