Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: Need Review about onsalead.com

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Lightbulb Need Review about onsalead.com

Please review onsalead.com the CPM banner marketplace

I need review about website quality and about the service (price, category, quality)

Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    It's a Wordpress site so there is not much to review. As for the content you seem to be in the "Make Money Online" niche so a very competitive area. I don't see anything in the offers that I would consider to have any value and I doubt anyone else here does either. We are not in your target market - you are looking for those easily influenced.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Indeed, there is nothing that makes you stand out from so mane guys that do exactly the same. As for the website - the homepage is poorly designed, there is pretty much no content on it, so it does a poor job in encouraging users to choose you. And the thing you use is not suitable for your needs - you have only 4 products/offers, but have so many sorting options - it does not look professional, looks like somebody has spent half an hour creating the website.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    I don't like the design. It's not attractive and there is nothing unique here compared to other websites.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    One day, I'm going to have to build a site outlining the myriad of reasons that W*rdPr*ss is a blight that promotes sloth, laziness, and abject stupidity among so-called developers and designers.

You just added a whole new reason:

Pro Ads Buy and Sell ? Woocommerce - WordPress | CodeCanyon

You built an entire "ad marketplace" off of WP and plugins. This means that you know absolutely nothing about "ad marketplaces", or how to make yourself stand out in an oversaturated marketplace, or how to offer something anyone might be interested in. I'd say it's a waste of time and effort, but the sum total of time you put into this thing is maybe an hour and I'm not sure you were awake during that hour.
    cocoondesign likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads