Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By johndavid
  • 2 Post By delstu
  • 1 Post By hiitsme
  • 1 Post By Vapr_Arts
  • 2 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: webdesigning and web devlopment

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

webdesigning and web devlopment

Web designing is a process that comprises within itself a great deal thoughtful planning and creative thinking. Our web designing modules focus to give you most intuitive, effective and affordable solutions. Simple Interactive designs that effectively put forth the content and satisfy your needs through easy navigation and feel good experience are developed here at OrangeLab IT Solutions
    Working hard to understand the purpose behind every single website we build is our primary focus of web designing. We believe in simple yet attractive designs that ensure both interactivity and faster loading of websites so as to save the valuable time of the visitors. Our team of web designing experts are well conversant not only with the web designing tools and techniques but also standards and ethics of the field.
    Creativity together with effective planning worked out by our team of web designing experts ensures intuitive effective and affordable solutions for all your needs.
    Logo and Branding
    Static and Dynamic Sites
    Website Redesign
    Web Portals
    Responsive Web Design
    Easy to Use with Amazing Features
    Beautiful Design and Pixel Perfect
    for more informationOrangelab
    Nishant99 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    300 times
    Are you advertising or asking us to review your site?
    Vapr_Arts and TheGAME1264 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Looks like advertising. Anyway, the website looks a complete mess on my smaller screen, which is embarrassing for a company that offers responsive web design.
    Vapr_Arts likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hiitsme View Post
    Looks like advertising. Anyway, the website looks a complete mess on my smaller screen, which is embarrassing for a company that offers responsive web design.
    Thats the first and only thought I had. With the obvious advertising and the non responsive design from a company offering responsive design, not sure I can take this seriously.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    They're responsive designers. When their clients ask them to design something, they eventually respond. See? Responsive!

Let's play the "statistically improbable phrase" game. This one's always fun.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=drive...g+identity.%22
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=High+...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=In+ou...hrome&ie=UTF-8

At least one of three scenarios is at play here:

1) You're stealing other people's content.
    2) You have multiple companies/brands, much as Procter and Gamble would if it ever got into web design and development and priced services the way it does detergent.
    3) Other people are stealing yours.

Given the overall lack of thought put into the site, I'm going with option 1.
    Vapr_Arts and hiitsme like this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads